UFC 139 SpikeTV prelims

iamblake - 
WheresBobbySouthworth - KO of the night bonus secured?
He has some pretty crazy fights to wait through tonight. Phone Post
Bader, Wand, Hendo, Shogun and Le yet to fight??? 

Lets not get ahead of ourselves here, but yeah, pretty badass statement made right there!

McDonald is sick!! Phone Post

Mihow - lol @ pretending this coming up fight is live ... oh well, at least a Pollack gets some live air time

Why would you say its not live?

I know Bader just lost to Tito, but Brilz, who last got KO'd in 20 seconds by the Janitor? Brilz is a good grappler from top position, but that's just not an option this fight. I guess, they want Bader to get a highlight reel KO to recover from the Tito loss.

Fuckin perfect right hand.. Phone Post

Lt SmackaBitch -  Fuckin perfect right hand.. Phone Post

Everybody in here was already screaming , he"s gonna get countered , jumping in like that ....and boy did he ..damn

Mini Riggs is a beast! Phone Post

Why is Matt Brown still fighting in the UFC?! He still sucks!! what is he now 2-5?

Normally root for Brown, but can't help supporting the guy that doesn't have Rogan and Goldie sucking on their nuts.

knuckles2 - Why is Matt Brown still fighting in the UFC?! He still sucks!! what is he now 2-5?

he is a super gnarly dude

After Bader wins, I really hope he doesn't go screaming "I'm baaack!!!" or start excusing his loses. This fight is DESIGNED for him to win.

I'm going with Brilz on this one. Not a big fan of Bader.

Devlyn - Normally root for Brown, but can't help supporting the guy that doesn't have Rogan and Goldie sucking on their nuts.

That's what made me a big Condit fan. During the Rory MacDonald fight, they just couldn't stop sucking on his nuts and not giving Condit any credit.

FryedTakayama - I'm going with Brilz on this one. Not a big fan of Bader.

I've always felt Bader was very overrated. He's so muscular that he's stiff standing, doesn't have a great gas tank, and his wrestling credentials haven't carried over that well. With that said, this fight is a perfect matchup for him to get the KO.

Wow

Wow Phone Post

Nice

Death.

so far all the fights have been amazing. Phone Post