UFC 140 Weigh In Pics

Weigh Ins got underway at the Air Canada Centre at 4pm on the dot. Much disappointment went through the crowd when Brian Ebersole didn't have anything shaved in his chest. I have a feeling tomorrow they will be in for a surprise. His former opponent Dennis Hallman missed weight at 158.5. Cheers to Dana rockin' the Chris Lytle for Senate t shirt today!

Who do you have?

Tito or Little nog?
Mir or Big Nog?
Bones or Dragon??

Click the photo or link below to view the pics:

http://www.combatlifestyle.com/pics/view_album.php?id=2824

UFC 140 Weigh InsUFC 140 Weigh Ins

ugh...

In a perfect world Tito, Big Nog, and Machida. In the real world Lil Nog, Mir, and Jones.

ttt

TTT.

Thanks tracylee !

Thanks again Tracy

HOWtasteMYbigPP - In a perfect world Tito, Big Nog, and Machida. In the real world Lil Nog, Mir, and Jones.

Machida, Mir and Ortiz. Phone Post

HOWtasteMYbigPP - In a perfect world Tito, Big Nog, and Machida. In the real world Lil Nog, Mir, and Jones.

Couldn't have said it better. Phone Post

welcome you guys.. any more picks?

Hey cutie, thanks for the pics. :)

My buddies from work and I are betting on the Hallman/Makdessi fight. Is Hallman out now?

Ghetto-Top-Team - Hey cutie, thanks for the pics. :)

My buddies from work and I are betting on the Hallman/Makdessi fight. Is Hallman out now?

Hallman fight is still on.

He's just giving opponent 20% of his, correct ?

Bill,

That is the standard in the UFC,but for some reason,the info I read,was that the amount was undisclosed.

ttt

TTT

Thanks sir.   All the fights he's had, I'm surprised he of all people missed weight.