UFC 141 TRAILER

Epic video is epic...

Was that promo actually done by the UFC or a fan? Why don't they make quality promos like this more often? That by far exceeds nearly everything they've done. It's pretty sad that we get so used to shitty promos by the UFC that we are actually surprised when they put out an awesome one.

Poopyface TomatoNose - Was that promo actually done by the UFC or a fan? Why don't they make quality promos like this more often? That by far exceeds nearly everything they've done. It's pretty sad that we get so used to shitty promos by the UFC that we are actually surprised when they put out an awesome one.

Probably a fan

Better Mouse Trap - 
Poopyface TomatoNose - Was that promo actually done by the UFC or a fan? Why don't they make quality promos like this more often? That by far exceeds nearly everything they've done. It's pretty sad that we get so used to shitty promos by the UFC that we are actually surprised when they put out an awesome one.

Probably a fan
It was a fan. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRScWPfIJlo

Says its from nicktheface2's youtube channel

Lanfear - Says its from nicktheface2's youtube channel

He's fucking awesome... 

NICKTHEFACE FTW, still can't believe he's British... Phone Post

well done

How does the UFC have such INCREDIBLY talented video editors on staff, yet such ATROCIOUS photo editors for thier posters?

THE Kevin Chandler -  How does the UFC have such INCREDIBLY talented video editors on staff, yet such ATROCIOUS photo editors for thier posters?

It's not the UFC, it was fan made... Phone Post

Really? You guy seriously not recognizing nicktheface's work? Really?

Awesome promo. Phone Post

Trejo - Really? You guy seriously not recognizing nicktheface's work? Really?

Awesome promo. Phone Post

Nick the Face is a BAD motherfucker Phone Post

RicePicker - NICKTHEFACE FTW, still can't believe he's British... Phone Post

Wait, wut!?!?!? Phone Post

So sickk! Phone Post

Goosebumps Phone Post

FCFBlazer -  Goosebumps Phone Post

I'm not going to lie, I got a boner when I first saw it. 

(Is that deserving of a Beep?)