UFC 141 TRAILER

Mr. Blonde - 
THE Kevin Chandler -  How does the UFC have such INCREDIBLY talented video editors on staff, yet such ATROCIOUS photo editors for thier posters?
It's not the UFC, it was fan made... Phone Post

I don't know why they haven't hired this guy yet.

BushidoAristotle - 
Mr. Blonde - 
THE Kevin Chandler -  How does the UFC have such INCREDIBLY talented video editors on staff, yet such ATROCIOUS photo editors for thier posters?
It's not the UFC, it was fan made... Phone Post

I don't know why they haven't hired this guy yet.
Especially considering the fact that the majority of the promos that the UFC puts out are utter shit. 

TTT Phone Post

UFC wouldn't be able to make this promo. They'd need the rights the the K-1/Dream fights.

RicePicker - NICKTHEFACE FTW, still can't believe he's British... Phone Post

Can't believe he's British? I can't believe he's still not hired by the UFC. Phone Post

JonesBonedTheFakeMrT - Awesome promo, I have a boner as well.

Guaranteed my boner is bigger...BEEP!

sadisticsoldier - UFC wouldn't be able to make this promo. They'd need the rights the the K-1/Dream fights.

its not like K-1 would have the money to for any sort of litigation

CHAUNCH - 
sadisticsoldier - UFC wouldn't be able to make this promo. They'd need the rights the the K-1/Dream fights.

its not like K-1 would have the money to for any sort of litigation

True.

Nicktheface promo's are always fucking awesome.

Madmuzzy - Nicktheface promo's are always fucking awesome.

Like I said, the dude is a BAD motherfucker...

...I just Don't understand why he doesn't do HL vids, I'm sure they would be fucking awesome.

Great promo, I am cutting our christmas vacation early because I want to see this fight so bad, and my in laws hate MMA lol. For some reason I am looking forward to this fight more than any other this year

ttt Phone Post