UFC 145 canceled

Ariel helwani just tweeted

http://www.mmafighting.com/2012/01/17/ufc-scraps-planned-march-show-in-montreal-hopes-for-return-late/ Phone Post

no main event...

I guess Henderson vs Jones ain't happening...

Why not just make it a FUEL or FX show?

They're waiting for GSP to come back to main event in Nov.

They didn't cancel it. They just didn't select a venue yet and decided not to go with Canada. All of the fights are still happening, just in Atlanta on April 21st.

Mike Russell -  They're waiting for GSP to come back to main event in Nov.

Exactly, Diaz (assuming he wins) vs GSP will be an instant sell out at any of the biggest stadiums up there.

Karma for putting on a shit card in Australia after proviing to be an amazing market for them.

Patience is a virtue, and good things come to those who wait.

When it happens, the card will be absolutely slammin'. And that's not a term I use lightly!

They could put on a ufc card in Columbus in March with the Arnold Classic. Phone Post

Sucks to be Montreal. They were supposed to get UFC 140 that got moved to Toronto, and now this. The UFC better reward them with a stellar card whenever they go back (GSP)

BOSTON...BOSTON...BOSTON..BOSTON...BOSTON!!! PLEASE BRING SOMRTHING TO BOSTON. They caught Whitey, dana. Don't b scared homie. Bulgers in jail. Phone Post

SlyStallowned - No chance GSP headlines a Montreal card in November. He hasn't fought in the states since March 2010, and I'm sure they would like to do his return fight in Vegas. Plus, is the winner of Condit/Diaz supposed to sit on the shelf for 10 months (Feb-Nov) waiting for Georges to return? I hope not, that would be terrible.
Want to bet?

Zuffa hates Canada.

I saw a press release from Tom Wright (UFC Canada head) that said it was because there was no Championship level fight.

Deal. I didn't figure you could afford a cash bet. What's your boss' email address at McDonald's? 

this ^

slamming - Karma for putting on a shit card in Australia after proviing to be an amazing market for them.

crazydave - 
slamming - Karma for putting on a shit card in Australia after proviing to be an amazing market for them.

Does someone mind explaining to me how the UFC is gonna skip from UFC 144 to UFC 146?

Truly mind bottling.... Phone Post