UFC 145 canceled

Poopyface TomatoNose -  Does someone mind explaining to me how the UFC is gonna skip from UFC 144 to UFC 146?

Truly mind bottling.... Phone Post

If they'd stopped blowing their load and putting on an event every weekend, SYDNEY should have been 145.... So now it's FX 2 in between, they'll just have to shuffle the numbers? 

They need to do a show in Phoenix, Arizona.

Strikeforce came here, Bellator came near here, ESPN Friday Night Fights Boxing came here, even M-1 Global came here, and the final WEC show was here, but yet the UFC has never been here.

A title defense in Phoenix would be nice. Fight sports get high ppv buys from here afaik, a big event could sell decent tickets.

If they shuffle the numbers won't they have to cancel UFC 146, 147, and UFC 148???

I AM CONFUSE Phone Post

SlyStallowned - 
Mike Russell - Deal. I didn't figure you could afford a cash bet. What's your boss' email address at McDonald's? 

Yikes! They still teaching the old 'you work at McDonald's" comeback in the curriculum at Durham College? A degree from there is one notch above DeVry hahaha
Ah, the old DeVry knee-slapper. Where did you go to school? I can tell you're a Rhodes Scholar.

Poopyface TomatoNose - Does someone mind explaining to me how the UFC is gonna skip from UFC 144 to UFC 146?

We're not skipping UFC 145. UFC 145 will be the April event.

First Montreal show was HUGE (of course GSP headlined), but interest fell off dramatically for the 2nd ... Same in Toronto. Canada may be the "mecca of MMA" according to DW but we're not gullible.

Hopefully the UFC is getting the message that their over-priced live show is a one-trick pony: The first time is a novelty, the second time people save their money and watch at home or in a bar.

SlyStallowned - 
Mike Russell - 
SlyStallowned - 
Mike Russell - Deal. I didn't figure you could afford a cash bet. What's your boss' email address at McDonald's? 

Yikes! They still teaching the old 'you work at McDonald's" comeback in the curriculum at Durham College? A degree from there is one notch above DeVry hahaha
Ah, the old DeVry knee-slapper. Where did you go to school? I can tell you're a Rhodes Scholar.

University of Phoenix

Hahaha... You mean the diploma mill of Phoenix.

saucylv33 -
Poopyface TomatoNose - Does someone mind explaining to me how the UFC is gonna skip from UFC 144 to UFC 146?

We're not skipping UFC 145. UFC 145 will be the April event.

So it's just a location change? Phone Post

UFC is still gambling, though.

They are hoping to do Rashad vs Jones in Atlanta.

Why?

Because Atlanta is as black and supports black athletes as much as Canada supports GSP.

So, Davis winning will allow them to push Davis vs Jones and STILL sell to the black audience whereas a Hendo-Jones fight is far too white and won't attract.

Cancelling Canada when you have a Jones title fight on tap and then moving it to Atlanta proves they are looking to cater to black fans who simply don't give a damn yet about UFC.

Problem is Jones and Davis do NOT appeal to the urban community at all.

Evans has enough of the swagger and in this case isn't the whitest as he was in facing Rampage.

UFC is pulling a cheap move to turn Jones into a black star with Atlanta and I'm sorry but it just won't happen.

A Jones fight just ain't NBA All Star Weekend, Dana. Phone Post