UFC 155: Are u excited or not?

I personally believe this should have been the FOX card and the FOX card should have been a PPV but oh well both great cards and i'm excited for the card especially Lauzon-Miller

JDS/Cain

mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  So excites... JDS gunna Smash, Joe gunna Smash, Belcher gunna Smash, Leben gunna Smash, The Fury gunna Smash.

Can't wait! Phone Post

Pescy,

You know I love you, but how can you go against my boy, and Blackzilian Michael Johnson.  People better stop sleeping on that kid!

Loves too Vixy, but my man and fellow member of Team Malt Shop, Myles Jury gunna mess your boy up!

At least it's on early... Then we can get back to Lovin up on our man Leben together... Extra Homo :) Phone Post

Willy the Coyote - 

Why not go to sleep early and wake up at 4? Phone Post

Cause my sleeping patterns don't fit that idea AND I usually wanna see the undercard on facebook that can start anywhere between twelve or one.

UGCTT_El Pescadero - 
mmavixen -
UGCTT_El Pescadero -  So excites... JDS gunna Smash, Joe gunna Smash, Belcher gunna Smash, Leben gunna Smash, The Fury gunna Smash.

Can't wait! Phone Post

Pescy,

You know I love you, but how can you go against my boy, and Blackzilian Michael Johnson.  People better stop sleeping on that kid!

Loves too Vixy, but my man and fellow member of Team Malt Shop, Myles Jury gunna mess your boy up!

At least it's on early... Then we can get back to Lovin up on our man Leben together... Extra Homo :) Phone Post

Extra homo?  That was great. LMCAO

What are we excited about again?

i tend to keep my excitement level low for main events , especialy heavyweights

But I'm super excited to see if The Talent can rise to the next level, if Erik Perez and John Moraga will continue to impress, Duffees return, and I see no chance of miller vs lauzon , wineland vs pickett, or varner vs melvin being boring.

Seriously, does anyone dislike JDS?  He may be the most beloved UFC fighter.  I am really looking forward to the main event.

I'm surprised more UG'ers haven't mentioned Guillard-Varner.  That's a sick fight, IMO.

BadrMilk - Yeah, very exciting...

Cards of nobodies and a heavyweight fight that'll last two minutes.

Hi Grinch! Phone Post

BadrMilk - Yeah, very exciting...

Fuck it, I'll bite.  Cards of nobodies?  I love this.  So, if the nobodies put up amazing fights, you don't enjoy them right?

This is the kind of mentality that makes me sick.  EVERY fghter we love was a nobody at some point.  Give the new guys, give the prelim guys a chance.

this time of year on a Saturday night, wont go out of way to see it

It's a very good card, the main card especially is really good with fairly big names and interesting matchups, strange that there's not more buzz around it.

Im loving literally every fight on this card but ill probably be out and wont be able to see it live, which kills some of the excitement.

jjj2121 - 

It's a very good card, the main card especially is really good with fairly big names and interesting matchups, strange that there's not more buzz around it.

Hey J!

So nice to see you're around.  I'm glad you're excited for the card.  I think it may turn out to be one of teh more exciting PPVs of the year.

Take care

Mufasatheking - Im loving literally every fight on this card but ill probably be out and wont be able to see it live, which kills some of the excitement.

Just make sure no one tells you the results.  I had that happen a couple of times and I almost killed somone! :)

mmavixen - 
jjj2121 - 

Hey J!

So nice to see you're around.  I'm glad you're excited for the card.  I think it may turn out to be one of teh more exciting PPVs of the year.

Take care

Sup homie?

I agree, crazy to think that a fight like Guillard/Varner isn't even the main attraction of the FX show while Che Mills co-mained a PPV earlier this year...I'll take a card like this over something like 145 (1 fight card) or even 154 (2 fight card) any day.  

Definitely looking forward to it, can't be any worse than 3 weeks ago watching everyone I was rooting for get their asses kicked and BJ getting styled on by a Canadian robot   =(

jjj2121 - 
mmavixen - 
jjj2121 - 

Hey J!

Take care

Sup homie?

I agree, crazy to think that a fight like Guillard/Varner isn't even the main attraction of the FX show while Che Mills co-mained a PPV earlier this year...I'll take a card like this over something like 145 (1 fight card) or even 154 (2 fight card) any day.  

Definitely looking forward to it, can't be any worse than 3 weeks ago watching everyone I was rooting for get their asses kicked and BJ getting styled on by a Canadian robot   =(

Can we just agree that fightcard never happened?  To see Shogun and BJ lose was just horrendous.  I am still having nightmares! LOL

BadrMilk - 
mmavixen - 
BadrMilk - Yeah, very exciting...

Fuck it, I'll bite.  Cards of nobodies?  I love this.  So, if the nobodies put up amazing fights, you don't enjoy them right?

This is the kind of mentality that makes me sick.  EVERY fghter we love was a nobody at some point.  Give the new guys, give the prelim guys a chance.

No, I don't enjoy them.

They all fight like clones, same shit, jack of all trade clones, none of them have anything exceptional. It also does not add to excitement that they fight simply not to lose and they also have to hug it out mid fight, touch fists and do other MMDouche things.

The old guys were nobodies, but they had personalities and really were out to prove something, there was something to them. The new ones are just faceless, clone nobodies.

MMA is just boring, shitty "sport" now.

"They all fight like clones, same shit, jack of all trade clones"

lol?

Youre just whining for the sake of whining, 90% of fighters on this card are exciting and have a very discernible style.

it seems youre more into pro-wrestling characters then an actual sport.

Lahzerous -

Lol Phone Post

BadrMilk -  No, I don't enjoy them.

They all fight like clones, same shit, jack of all trade clones, none of them have anything exceptional. It also does not add to excitement that they fight simply not to lose and they also have to hug it out mid fight, touch fists and do other MMDouche things.

The old guys were nobodies, but they had personalities and really were out to prove something, there was something to them. The new ones are just faceless, clone nobodies.

MMA is just boring, shitty "sport" now.

They are faceless clones to YOU because you no longer have the drive to follow the sport and it's fighters. No problem with that, but it looks like it's time for you to fuck off then. No need to pollute the board with unsensical bullshit when apparently you no longer enjoy the sport right? Why try to take others down to your level?

This isn't kickboxing where the same names get used and reused time and time again and the same faces just continually fight eachother.