UFC 157 salaries: Henderson, Machida top $1.17 mil

The full UFC 157 payouts included:

Ronda Rousey: $90,000 (includes $45,000 win bonus)
def. Liz Carmouche: $12,000

Lyoto Machida: $200,000 (no win bonus)
def. Dan Henderson: $250,000

Urijah Faber: $100,000 (includes $50,000 win bonus)
def. Ivan Menjivar: $17,000

Court McGee: $40,000 (includes $20,000 win bonus)
def. Josh Neer: $16,000

Robbie Lawler: $105,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
def. Josh Koscheck: $78,000

Brendan Schaub: $36,000 (includes $18,000 win bonus)
def. Lavar Johnson: $29,000

Mike Chiesa: $30,000 (includes $15,000 win bonus)
def. Anton Kuivanen: $8,000

Dennis Bermudez: $20,000 (includes $10,000 win bonus)
def. Matt Grice: $8,000

Sam Stout: $52,000 (includes $26,000 win bonus)
def. Caros Fodor: $15,000

Kenny Robertson: $16,000 (includes $8,000 win bonus)
def. Brock Jardine: $8,000

Neil Magny: $16,000 (includes $8,000 win bonus)
def. Jon Manley: $8,000

Nah-Shon Burrell: $12,500 (includes $7,000 win bonus)
def. Yuri Villefort: $6,550*

* Burrell missed weight and a percentage of his fight purse went to Villefort.

Now, the usual disclaimer: The figures do not include deductions for items such as insurance, licenses and taxes. Additionally, the figures do not include money paid by sponsors, which can oftentimes be a substantial portion of a fighter's income. They also do not include any other "locker room" or special discretionary bonuses.

For example, as previously reported, UFC officials handed out additional $50,000 UFC 157 bonuses to Lawler ("KO of the Night"), Robertson ("Submission of the Night"), and Bermudez and Grice ("Fight of the Night").

In other words, the above figures are simply base salaries reported to the commission and do not reflect entire compensation packages for the event.

dang..im a fan, but i would cut hendo at that price tag...sorry...he probably gets points too

Stout making bank. Phone Post

Thanks Sergio!

Robbie walked away with 155k. Not bad at all. Phone Post

Good on robbie getting paid!

I am sure Liz was taken care of.

Anderson's BBC in my Goku -

dang..im a fan, but i would cut hendo at that price tag...sorry...he probably gets points too

How can you say such a thing when your a fan.

Hendo hardly makes an insane amount and is always entertaining as fuck . Tge fact that the fight bomb was more machida fault then Hendo's. There is a difference between being illusive and just not engaging at all.

Plus he better get points. Cobsidering the Hendo put in he deserves every one of those. Hendo should not get ride of Hendo until he decides to retire. True legend of the game. Phone Post

Nitecrawler - Carmouche only making $12k for a title shot seems extremely low on the payscale. Hope Dana/Zuffa took care of her.

That's what I thought. Pathetic on UFCs part Phone Post

Nitecrawler - Carmouche only making $12k for a title shot seems extremely low on the payscale. Hope Dana/Zuffa took care of her.

Dana said at the post fight presser that she's being taken care of very well. I don't doubt that one bit. Phone Post

fightharder -

Hendo hardly makes an insane amount and is always entertaining as fuck . Tge fact that the fight bomb was more machida fault then Hendo's. There is a difference between being illusive and just not engaging at all.

Plus he better get points. Cobsidering the Hendo put in he deserves every one of those. Hendo should not get ride of Hendo until he decides to retire. True legend of the game. Phone Post

Ha ha! Welcome back buddy :) Phone Post

TDogg926 -

Dana said at the post fight presser that she's being taken care of very well. I don't doubt that one bit. Phone Post

Im betting Liz walked away with no less than 500k from this fight. Phone Post

fightharder - 

im not talking from a fan perspective, im talking from a purely economic perspective...to me, someone like a glover is just as exciting as dan and has better prospects at being a champion..he probably makes wayyyyyyy less than dan...that to me is overpayment

The comments on this first page are on par with YouTube comments Phone Post

Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 

And he's earned every penny.

I'm glad Mike Chiesa got a solid 30k being quite fresh out of TUF, really nice guy and I hope his unbeaten streak continues Phone Post

sxnieves -

That's what I thought. Pathetic on UFCs part Phone Post

You show stop watching the ufc than Phone Post

Toby Lerone -
Nitecrawler - Carmouche only making $12k for a title shot seems extremely low on the payscale. Hope Dana/Zuffa took care of her.

She did. Dana said at the press conference she's getting a new kitchen table.

Lol Phone Post

Anderson's BBC in my Goku - 
fightharder - 

im not talking from a fan perspective, im talking from a purely economic perspective...to me, someone like a glover is just as exciting as dan and has better prospects at being a champion..he probably makes wayyyyyyy less than dan...that to me is overpayment

how about everyone is underpaid,it was a 35 million dollar event

I know we continually hear about guys getting taken care of etc. But Grice made 8,000 and this is like his 7th fight under the zuffa banner. AND we was coming off a win over Garcia.

A 35 million dollar gate and giving a veteran 8k to show still seems abit off to me. He won a bonus, but if he hadn't doesn't that seem a bit low?