UFC 157 salaries: Henderson, Machida top $1.17 mil

I know we continually hear about guys getting taken care of etc. But Grice made 8,000 and this is like his 7th fight under the zuffa banner. AND we was coming off a win over Garcia.

A 35 million dollar gate and giving a veteran 8k to show still seems abit off to me. He won a bonus, but if he hadn't doesn't that seem a bit low?

Grantman - I know we continually hear about guys getting taken care of etc. But Grice made 8,000 and this is like his 7th fight under the zuffa banner. AND we was coming off a win over Garcia.

A 35 million dollar gate and giving a veteran 8k to show still seems abit off to me. He won a bonus, but if he hadn't doesn't that seem a bit low?

A was going to post something like this, but he got the FOTN bonus, so I refrained.

Oh wait Dana said they were taking care of! Everybody back off!

Carmouche can get a table and furniture and get rid of that ghetto bucket car for 12k

All of the bonuses seem nice but not being released numbers makes it arbitrary and more than likely unfair in my opinion. If they want to brag about "taking care of people" print it! Disclose it to commissions or public. That would shut us critics up.

MikeeastonsBONER - Oh wait Dana said they were taking care of! Everybody back off!

Carmouche can get a table and furniture and get rid of that ghetto bucket car for 12k

All of the bonuses seem nice but not being released numbers makes it arbitrary and more than likely unfair in my opinion. If they want to brag about "taking care of people" print it! Disclose it to commissions or public. That would shut us critics up.

Dana has said in the past that the fighters don't want everyone to know how much they make.

Personally it really isn't our business to know what they make. Phone Post

Granted Neer has had to leave the organization a few times and fight his way back in, but I was kind of hoping at this point in this 15th fight...he would be making more than 16k to show. Hopefully Dana hooked him up with a bonus. The dude was trending higher on twitter than Ronda!

Hes put on some damn good fights over the years:

Guillard, Stevenson, NIck Diaz, Din thomas, Nate Diaz, Wieneski, Ludwig, Mac Danzig, McGee

These figures must be wrong because according to mmainterviews and his badass souce, Ronda was supposed to get $75k/$75k! He stood by these figures even after Ronda's manager and DW told him he was wrong!!!

TTT for MMAInterviews to get to the bottom of this inaccurate reporting by the commission!!!

Cindy

Othello - 
Grantman - I know we continually hear about guys getting taken care of etc. But Grice made 8,000 and this is like his 7th fight under the zuffa banner. AND we was coming off a win over Garcia.

35 million dollar gate? Anybody with at least a once of critical thinking ability would instantly realize that number is completely inaccurate.

And exactly how much should a fighter with a 2-5 UFC record be making? I'm genuinely curious to know what you think his value is in $$ to the UFC. When he signs his second Zuffa contract after going 1-3 in his first appearances, he should be making what, 20k/20k??

I clearly meant the entire enterprise including ppv and not just the gate. I apologize for using the wrong word regarding what I meant, my bad.

Regarding cost, You would like to think that a fighter would be paid more than 8k to show especially coming off a win. Does he have a losing record? Yes, but his first stint came in a higher weight class. His loss at 145 was to the number 1 contender and he came off win over Leonard Garcia. Leonard Garcia who made 20k coming off 3 straight losses. So is the issue record, or excitement? Hell, I would argue Leonard is getting paid too little in this instance to show, especially for a multi-fight veteran.

Finally, If the new direction of the UFC is to fight to excite, shouldn't the record not matter since he put on one of the best fights of the year? Under this line of reasoning, shouldn't his contract go up exponentially regardless of his record?

The way I look at it, you can't have it both ways. If Grice loses but in exciting fashion, his contract should go up in value. Yet, Garcia has lost many fights, had many exciting losses and yet still only gets paid 20k to show after innumerable wars. So therefore, the pay to the fighter is low either way you slice it.

Sal Penis - 

WHAT! HENDO MAKING $250,000!!! TOO EXPENSIVE CUT HIM ASAP! !!

URIJAH MAKING A $100,000??? HE'S GOTTA GO TOO.

I SEE ABOUT 75% OF THAT LIST WE CAN CUT...TRIM SOME FAT...MAXIMIZE PROFITS. Phone Post

You're being very UnDude...

ttt

What's funny is that at the post fight presser, Dana was acting like all of liz's problems were solved. Lmfao, 12k!?!, so much for that kitchen fucking table you wanted, let alone a new car. There's rent and food for 3 months maybe. Phone Post

Now that I read the thread, it's good to see other people agree. Phone Post

Now that I read the thread, it's good to see other people agree. Phone Post

Sergio88 -
TDogg926 -
Nitecrawler - Carmouche only making $12k for a title shot seems extremely low on the payscale. Hope Dana/Zuffa took care of her.

Dana said at the post fight presser that she's being taken care of very well. I don't doubt that one bit. Phone Post

Im betting Liz walked away with no less than 500k from this fight. Phone Post

HA...HA...HA, I could see an extra 50k AT MOST. Phone Post

Sergio88 - 
TDogg926 -
Nitecrawler - Carmouche only making $12k for a title shot seems extremely low on the payscale. Hope Dana/Zuffa took care of her.

Dana said at the post fight presser that she's being taken care of very well. I don't doubt that one bit. Phone Post

Im betting Liz walked away with no less than 500k from this fight. Phone Post

Anderson's BBC in my Goku -

dang..im a fan, but i would cut hendo at that price tag...sorry...he probably gets points too

Dumbest post I have read yet. Phone Post

bonerfart - Lol...i would cut machida Phone Post

Fuck you, did you buy the PPV? I don't fucking think so. Phone Post