UFC 161 on UFC on Xbox LIVE

UFC on Xbox LIVE is ready for UFC 161...are you?  

You can now make your UFC 161 Sports Picks, watch past fights, and more.  To get you started, we've unlocked Nelson vs Schaub and Evans vs Ortiz for you to watch for FREE!  We'll add more free fights and videos leading up to Saturday's fight.

Do you have any free passes for ufc 161 on xbox? Phone Post

Chareth Cutestory - Fuck M$ and your draconian DRM.

True, but it's better then the UFC app on PS3 lol.

I have ordered from you twice. Once to try it out and the other time when the hard drive on my DVR got corrupted. It's not terrible, and I like using smartglass with it, but there's a huge problem.

You haven't fixed the glitch where, if it's paused too long (a few minutes) you have to reload it and it starts in real time, AKA fucking up the main event for me and wasting my money.

winter is coming

Chareth Cutestory - Fuck M$ and your draconian DRM.
Really "M$"? People still do that? lol... Phone Post 3.0

SlightlyStoopid -
Chareth Cutestory - Fuck M$ and your draconian DRM.
Really "M$"? People still do that? lol... Phone Post 3.0
I got a chain message though text today, people still do the stupidest shit. Phone Post 3.0

almost forgot

WFA

I've never tried it on my xbox, not sure if my internet can handle it, since it barely runs netflix, and it would seriously suck if it was buffering during important parts of the fights. Hook me up with a free one to test it out?

haha

I ordered it once on an Internet connection that ranges between 28-48mbps,ordered the HD version which the app suggested...I had rabbit ears on my tv in my room as a kid and would honestly say I had a better picture with them than I had using ufconxbox...I was disappoint. Phone Post 3.0

gambatte - I've never tried it on my xbox, not sure if my internet can handle it, since it barely runs netflix, and it would seriously suck if it was buffering during important parts of the fights. Hook me up with a free one to test it out?

one pro of xbox is you can get it for $45 for SD if you want to save $$$

absolutely. Congratulations on treating your customers like shit. next year no one will own your shitty xbox1

PoRrIDgE FC -

absolutely. Congratulations on treating your customers like shit. next year no one will own your shitty xbox1

Next years feature:

The UFC watches you. Phone Post

UGRBTT_th1s_guy - I ordered it once on an Internet connection that ranges between 28-48mbps,ordered the HD version which the app suggested...I had rabbit ears on my tv in my room as a kid and would honestly say I had a better picture with them than I had using ufconxbox...I was disappoint. Phone Post 3.0

ive ordered off xbox and not had problems. ive also ordered on xbox and had the whole event screw up twice. Then xbox pretty much told me oh well.

PoRrIDgE FC -

I will own their "shitty" xbox1.lol Phone Post 3.0

Silhouette -
UGRBTT_th1s_guy - I ordered it once on an Internet connection that ranges between 28-48mbps,ordered the HD version which the app suggested...I had rabbit ears on my tv in my room as a kid and would honestly say I had a better picture with them than I had using ufconxbox...I was disappoint. Phone Post 3.0

ive ordered off xbox and not had problems. ive also ordered on xbox and had the whole event screw up twice. Then xbox pretty much told me oh well.
Yea the whole concept of it is good but I would imagine the hit and miss quality is probably holding it back some as far as people committing to buying it rather than just going thru their cable provider...I know that's the case with me anyway Phone Post 3.0

UGRBTT_th1s_guy - 
Silhouette -

Yea the whole concept of it is good but I would imagine the hit and miss quality is probably holding it back some as far as people committing to buying it rather than just going thru their cable provider...I know that's the case with me anyway Phone Post 3.0

i dont have cable so i order off xbox or go to a friends place. In my experience it really is hit and miss. I always get the HD and have had problems with buffering a few times, and just outright stream cutting off twice like i posted earlier.

Silhouette - 
UGRBTT_th1s_guy - 
Silhouette -

i dont have cable so i order off xbox or go to a friends place. In my experience it really is hit and miss. I always get the HD and have had problems with buffering a few times, and just outright stream cutting off twice like i posted earlier.

That sucks. Every event has always been crystal clear for me. My Xbox is wired into my router though, maybe that makes a difference?

Well that escalated quickly