UFC 161 on UFC on Xbox LIVE

I order UFC PPV's on Xbox Live all of the time. My Xbox is the newer ones with the wireless built in and it is running wireless to a Linksys Router. I never have any problems and the picture is always crisp and clear. Personally I love the app.

In regards to people upset about Xbox One...Yeah, me too. Total crap, and a slap in the face to every customer or member of the Xbox community they have. Disappointed does not begin to describe. They either change or they will lose HUGE market share to Sony.

The worst exp I had was watching a card a couple hours after the fights ended and when that voting Crap came up it brought me to a screen with the real results. Phone Post 3.0

gambatte - I've never tried it on my xbox, not sure if my internet can handle it, since it barely runs netflix, and it would seriously suck if it was buffering during important parts of the fights. Hook me up with a free one to test it out?

Do you have Xbox LIVE Gold?  If so, you can just go in and watch the free videos, video on demands, and etc.  We also broadcast the live weigh ins if you want to check that out

And info on that Henderson's best? Phone Post 3.0

UGRBTT_th1s_guy - 
PoRrIDgE FC -
Chareth Cutestory - Fuck M$ and your draconian DRM.

absolutely. Congratulations on treating your customers like shit. next year no one will own your shitty xbox1
I will own their "shitty" xbox1.lol Phone Post 3.0

Then you my friend are a very silly boy.

UFConXboxLIVE -
gambatte - I've never tried it on my xbox, not sure if my internet can handle it, since it barely runs netflix, and it would seriously suck if it was buffering during important parts of the fights. Hook me up with a free one to test it out?

Do you have Xbox LIVE Gold?  If so, you can just go in and watch the free videos, video on demands, and etc.  We also broadcast the live weigh ins if you want to check that out

That's still not a great way to see how the quality of the ppv will be simply due to the fact that not nearly as many people will be watching those at the same time as him. Being able to watch the Facebook fights on there without ordering the ppv would be better but in sure there's licensing issues or something getting in the way of that. Phone Post

UfcXbox guy. How taste the undergrounds big peepee? Phone Post

My jimmy got bam bamm-ed - UfcXbox guy. How taste the undergrounds big peepee? Phone Post
No shit , thread started OP has 25.

I helped Phone Post 3.0

*plus 25 Phone Post 3.0

Stigga -

one pro of xbox is you can get it for $45 for SD if you want to save $$$
It's $45 for SD on my regular cable?

I watch some of the fights at my buddy's house and he orders the events through XBL and we have had no problems at all besides the Brock vs Overeem debacle. Phone Post 3.0

They should do a buy 3 get 1 free deal. It will get the ufc more buys Phone Post

CRMartin11 - fuck fights being super limited. The henderson vs wanderlai fight was unlocked a week ago and it is already locked again. I can't even watch Henderson vs Wanderlai the day before UFC 161?

Fuck you xbox you cheap fuck.

Yeah, that's not the Xbox, that's the UFC. If it was up to the Xbox people everything would be free on their system; Netflix, HBOgo, the UFC fights, everything because they want people use their service. Long story short they are not the ones cutting off the supply of free fights. Phone Post

I sold my xbox and cancelled xbox live. M$ can go fuck themselves. Stupid ass DRM, always on internet connection.

And fuck this card. Patty cake Evans v. Hendo? *Yawn! There has been negative hype for this fight, and who even cares? It's not like it's for title contention, more like loser leaves town.

Nelson v. some guy I've never heard of?

Who else is fighting? Zzzzzzs.

Haadogei - like this Microsoft guy gives a shiat about the UG's basement nerd angst.

At least it's not some Apple guy on here.

His retarded bosses will give a shit when all the basement nerd's are stuffing their cash in sony's wallet

PoRrIDgE FC -
Haadogei - like this Microsoft guy gives a shiat about the UG's basement nerd angst.

His retarded bosses will give a shit when all the basement nerd's are stuffing their cash in sony's wallet

I don't understand the anger over the Internet always on. It checks every 24 hrs so use your phone as a hotspot for the 45 seconds it takes to register with the servers and then disconnect.
My computer and laptop are always on / always connected as well and just like them my Kinect will have a piece of tape covering the camera when I don't need it.
The used games are controlled by the developers so if they want to enforce the DRM they can but you can still "share" the game amongst your group of friends. I don't buy used games so that doesn't matter to me as long as I can borrow a game from my friends to test it out I'm fine. Phone Post

dubate -
PoRrIDgE FC -

I don't understand the anger over the Internet always on. It checks every 24 hrs so use your phone as a hotspot for the 45 seconds it takes to register with the servers and then disconnect.
My computer and laptop are always on / always connected as well and just like them my Kinect will have a piece of tape covering the camera when I don't need it.
The used games are controlled by the developers so if they want to enforce the DRM they can but you can still "share" the game amongst your group of friends. I don't buy used games so that doesn't matter to me as long as I can borrow a game from my friends to test it out I'm fine. Phone Post

So you think the Xbox one is the better device? Or even an acceptable one when compared to the PS4? Phone Post 3.0

I just wanted a free event Phone Post

MostLegit -
dubate -
PoRrIDgE FC -

So you think the Xbox one is the better device? Or even an acceptable one when compared to the PS4? Phone Post 3.0

IIRC the PS3 had superior specs when compared to the Xbox 360 when it came out as well.
When the ps3 first came out Sony took a loss on every one (I heard that they still are but I'm not sure about that). Now I'm not sure if that's going to hold true for the ps4 as well but that could explain the price difference between the two consoles. Besides, to me the difference in price of $100 over 6 years of playing isn't significant enough to be a deciding factor.
I mainly play sports games along with online rounds of Forza and Battlefield with friends so for me the Xbox is the better console due to the LIVE play. Phone Post

CRMartin11 -
tornadochoke - 

I just wanted a free event Phone Post

same man! When the UFC app was first created they advertised UFC 140 as free. I downloaded the app initially just to watch UFC 140 for free. When I went on the app to get it for free it still said free and everything, but it wouldn't give me the event. It didn't specify why. I found on online that so many people tried to get the event for free that xbox had to cut it back to the first 10,000 and I appearantly wasn't in that group.

Fuck you xbox cheap fucks!
Says the person mad that they wanted money to watch a PPV and didn't get a free one because you weren't fast enough.

For the record 3rd party developers will be in charge I how they want to handle used and/or shared games not Sony or Microsoft. Sony just forgot to mention that until questioning at the end of E3. Also Sonys dealing with cloud items are still up in the air as well. The PS4 will have many of the same restrictions as it is turning out however they did left that part out.

Take it out on Sony or Microsoft though not a community manager that has nothing to do with it. That is actually the one area where Xbox has always been really good. Phone Post 3.0

Sony homie Phone Post 3.0