UFC 165: It's So Big Promo

Actually saw this air on TV on FS1.

Lol Phone Post

lol hilarious. Not what I would have expected from an actual ad.

Not sure if serious, UFC. Are they gonna use this on TV?

BrattMamley - 

Not sure if serious, UFC. Are they gonna use this on TV?

Its already been on tv, saw it yesterday on FS1 during Ultimate Insider and Unleashed. 

Card -

Lol needs haters gonna hate on it Phone Post 3.0

WhoppersJr - Unlikely to help. This UFC looks to be a bust so far.

I just went on Ticketmaster and could still purchase (I obviously didn't) three tickets in the cheap seats for an event just days away. That's unheard of for Toronto, as those are usually all gone during the first moments they go on sale to the general public.

Each subsequent UFC event held in Toronto has seen a decline in fan interest and ticket sales, and this one looks to be the biggest stinker yet. Look for Dana White to be handing out thousands of free tickets around downtown Toronto this coming Friday and Saturday.

Well a lot of reasons I guess.

1. No GSP on a Canada card
2. Gustafsson although not washed up, old undeserving on a title shot like most of Jones challengers he doesn't have the name of a Rampage, Rashad, Machida ect.
3. The Co main event isn't a Chael vs Rashad type deal, it's no some heavyweight fight or whatever.

I think this is easily one of the best cards they've put on all year. If they keep this up performances will start to speak for themselves.

Broke Bentley Car?

The reality is the cost of seats is what is preventing the sales, not demand to go. I've gone to two other UFC events in Toronto and the price has risen substantially for comparable seats. <br /><br />To sit in the top deck is over $100 a ticket and to sit within a distance where you don't need to watch the big screen is in the $300's. Not worth it for a one sided fight as the main event and a lack luster co-main.

That's pretty bad. 

just horrible

Worse than the "we will rock you" jones/sonnen promo Phone Post 3.0

GayGuardMooseSaucy - Worse than the "we will rock you" jones/sonnen promo Phone Post 3.0

Not a chance.

This was 100x better than that garbage. 

Loved it Phone Post

What...the fuck...was that?

Whoever is head of UFC's digital media marketing should never work again. Phone Post

Is this real life? Lol Phone Post

Izzyxtwo - The reality is the cost of seats is what is preventing the sales, not demand to go. I've gone to two other UFC events in Toronto and the price has risen substantially for comparable seats. <br /><br />To sit in the top deck is over $100 a ticket and to sit within a distance where you don't need to watch the big screen is in the $300's. Not worth it for a one sided fight as the main event and a lack luster co-main.

Bingo.

I was at both 129 and 152 and I'm just sick of paying $100 to sit in the upper deck. I love going but can't justify paying that much AGAIN to sit in the last few rows.

I sent a tweet to Dana and asked if we could discuss ticket prices for the show, but he must have been busy as he never responded to me.

Is this for real?

Who the hell suggested this idea at their marketing meeting, and why is that someone still employed? Phone Post 3.0