UFC 165 weigh ins Friday 4:00 PM ET

greenseed - Wineland @ 135.25? is he over the limit then? how does that work?
Has 2 hours to lose it I'm sure Phone Post 3.0

Did someone tell Wineland that he needs to be 135lbs on the dot for title fights? I hope he doesn't start rehydrating, or maybe they don't give a fuck

Are they chanting Jon jones has to go? Phone Post 3.0

Leck Brosnar - Did someone tell Wineland that he needs to be 135lbs on the dot for title fights? I hope he doesn't start rehydrating, or maybe they don't give a fuck
Well they are operating under those screwy Canadian weigh in rules. Phone Post 3.0

I know right, but 156 is ok for 155 ? I confuse too Phone Post 3.0

Ah nevermind Phone Post 3.0

greenseed - Wineland @ 135.25? is he over the limit then? how does that work?

At UFC 129 in Toronto, the commission fudged Mark Hominick coming in at 145.25 lbs. and then just declared he was 145 lbs because they thought the noise was making the scale move too much.

Just saying, they just let Hominick get away with coming overweight. It wasn't a lot, but technically they still did.

ShoreBreaker420 - 

1 lb over is fine for a regular fight but i thought for a title you have to be exact or under.

lol at tossing garbage into the crowd, someone better have recycled that empty gatorade bottle

TheVileOne - 
greenseed - Wineland @ 135.25? is he over the limit then? how does that work?

At UFC 129 in Toronto, the commission fudged Mark Hominick coming in at 145.25 lbs. and then just declared he was 145 lbs because they thought the noise was making the scale move too much.

Just saying, they just let Hominick get away with coming overweight. It wasn't a lot, but technically they still did.

interesting.. didn't seem too noisy there, do they have a decibel threshold?

Rahjai - lol at tossing garbage into the crowd, someone better have recycled that empty gatorade bottle

it did look like he signed it at least...

Thanks JOF!! Phone Post 3.0

greenseed -
ShoreBreaker420 - 

1 lb over is fine for a regular fight but i thought for a title you have to be exact or under.
Yeah Nate Diaz didn't know that so he came in a pound heavy. But they always have 2 hours after weigh ins to lose it Phone Post 3.0

Shaun is getting KO'd in round 1 Phone Post 3.0

Judging by the lack of action in this thread, this event isn't looking too popular. Phone Post 3.0

Why the fuck is Buffer there?

He had is shorts on. I also believe they round down anything under .5. So 135.25 is considered 135. I could be mistaken but he would have made 135 if it was an issue. Phone Post

Wow only a couple of pages in a weigh in thread? Phone Post 3.0

Strange, in most people's eyes Gus has about as much chance of beating Jones as Canelo did of beating Money ... Yet the boxing match gets 2+ million PPV buys and about 150 threads here on the UG, an MMA forum. People here were literally going nuts in anticipation.

Conversely Gus vs. Jones seems to make most MMA fans shrug their shoulders and yawn. What's going on here?