UFC 166 Dana White Pre Fight Scrum

MMA H.E.A.T. brings you the entire 1hr+ Dana White UFC 166 scrum from the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas. The UFC President covers topics including: the trilogy fight between UFC heavyweight champ Cain Velasquez and former champ Junior Dos Santos, selling out the Toyota Center, Diego Sanchez vs Gilbert Melendez, Daniel Cormier vs Roy Nelson, the death of boxing, his frustration with the Klitschkos + much more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay5daTm7Y0U

Thanks, Taz.

UGCTT_granite007 - 

Thanks, Taz.

No problem, voted up.

voted up... sub'd

Later Phone Post

You are one fast motherfucker...thx...

Card - 

voted up... sub'd

Thanks, voted up.

It looks like Palhares still has a chance, i was there live and it was insane when he got Pierce, voted you up, you were my first ...

VU Taz, thanks.

Someone needs to clear that up about the next TUF episode.  Commercial/preview and guide says it sa clip show next week and in two weeks the last two fights in the first round happen.

If that not true and its a live new episode they better straighten that out asap.

Also interesting to hear about a fighter possibly being kicked out, rumors are going around about a certain male fighter who lost being brought back.  Any guess on who would get kicked out if its true? 

I got halfway through that awesome breakdown and said fuck it, i can watch the video by the time it takes to read all that

lol

just playin, luv ya traveler

Corrections-

At the end of a the day, you are a promoter before you are a fight fan.

Dan Henderson weighed in as a heavyweight against Fedor. People don't say Matt Hughes finished a heavyweight in Joe Riggs just b/c Riggs fought at heavyweight years before.

Fedor sleeps well, he is well off financially.

Telling Fedor to his face that he is 1 punch away from being worth nothing is a huge mistake, and Fedor's worth was definitely worth more than Wanderlei Silva's, who had a similar losing streak, was a former Pride Champion, and was obviously past his prime. 

Thanks, i was looking for this earlier. Will make a good viewing while im making dinner!

Voted up rootsnattyroots and Chris27.

Voted up time traveling 12er - thanks for the notes.

Thanks a lot, Taz. You've been a solid poster of awesome content on this forum for quite awhile now. I was a big supporter even before you got your blue. A valuable asset to this place IMO.

And thanks for the cliffnotes, '12er! Phone Post

Ryan Black - 

Thanks a lot, Taz. You've been a solid poster of awesome content on this forum for quite awhile now. I was a big supporter even before you got your blue. A valuable asset to this place IMO.

And thanks for the cliffnotes, '12er! Phone Post

Thanks, i appreciate it, voted you up.

Yes Ryan Black, I too recall the early days of Taz Styles before the Cobain avatar and before he had 100 votes. I knew he was destined for greatness.  Dude is quick on the draw when it comes to posting new content.