UFC 166 UG Meet & Greet, Houston, TX!

saucylv33 - Fight Club - Wednesday, July 31 at 10 am ct

Newsletter - Thursday, August 1 at 10 am ct

Public - Friday, August 2 at 10 am ct

Tickets are priced at $50, $75, $100, $150, $250 and $350. Tickets can be purchased at www.houstontoyotacenter.com.

REMINDER - Toyota Center is not a Ticketmaster venue.

I've been looking everywhere for ticket prices. where'd you get this info??

Midtown would be the best place to meet. There isnt really any good bars near toytoa center. I say shot bar and we all buy shots for each other.

ricky302 - 
saucylv33 - Fight Club - Wednesday, July 31 at 10 am ct

Newsletter - Thursday, August 1 at 10 am ct

Public - Friday, August 2 at 10 am ct

Tickets are priced at $50, $75, $100, $150, $250 and $350. Tickets can be purchased at www.houstontoyotacenter.com.

REMINDER - Toyota Center is not a Ticketmaster venue.

I've been looking everywhere for ticket prices. where'd you get this info??

Saucylv33's thread titles, "UFC in Houston - Ticket Info".

In Phone Post 3.0

TtoMyJ14 - Midtown would be the best place to meet. There isnt really any good bars near toytoa center. I say shot bar and we all buy shots for each other.

Noted.  Seems like Friday after the weign-ins is always a good time to get everyone together.  Plenty of time to find a good spot.  I'll look around for a post fight location as well.

Can we all just kiss Phone Post

PrestigeWorldwide - In Phone Post 3.0

Are you Brennan or Dale?

For $350 seats, I better be able to sniff Arianny and Brittney's ass as they prance around the octagon!

Yes, they are floor seats.

Big EP -

For $350 seats, I better be able to sniff Arianny and Brittney's ass as they prance around the octagon!

Yes, they are floor seats.

That's what I'm hoping for.. Phone Post 3.0

wheres the best place to sit? are floor seats the best? maybe against the rail where the fighters walk out

IN... I'll fucking be there, UG dont let me down. Lets make this the biggest meet & greet in UFC history.

Driving from Dallas for this one! Will be my very first live event! IN!!!! Phone Post 3.0

flying from LA for this! :)

IN! Phone Post 3.0

In. I was at ufc 136.

713!

But seriously. I can out drink all of you. Phone Post

Can't wait Phone Post

ricky302 - wheres the best place to sit? are floor seats the best? maybe against the rail where the fighters walk out

Ricky, from my experience, the seats in the section above the floor on the incline are the best seats.  I've sat on the floor before and it's not the best seat in the house.  I usually shoot for about 15-20 rows up from the floor.  I've never sat on the walkout row.  That would be cool but you have to strategically buy your tickets to land yourself in those specific seats.

Good luck bro.

MexiCain AmeriCain - IN... I'll fucking be there, UG dont let me down. Lets make this the biggest meet & greet in UFC history.

Big shoes to fill.  Seattle (UFC on Fox 5) was HUUUUGE!  If we can keep the movement strong up in this bitch, I don't see why not.  As they say, EVERYTHING IS BIGGER IN TEXAS. 

IN!

I'm in if I'm not on!