UFC 166 UG Meet & Greet, Houston, TX!

$350 for floor? This is going to sell out in three days.

In in in Phone Post 3.0

Big EP - 
ricky302 - wheres the best place to sit? are floor seats the best? maybe against the rail where the fighters walk out

Ricky, from my experience, the seats in the section above the floor on the incline are the best seats.  I've sat on the floor before and it's not the best seat in the house.  I usually shoot for about 15-20 rows up from the floor.  I've never sat on the walkout row.  That would be cool but you have to strategically buy your tickets to land yourself in those specific seats.

Good luck bro.

thanks man I appreciate it!

IN.

bjm82 - I'm in if I'm not on!

Well, well, well...if it isn't Mr. "I Won My UFC Debut" himself!  That would be pretty awesome if you get to fight on that card.  We'll shall see what Joe and Dana have in store for you.  If not, I'll keep you posted on details as they further develop.

AlphaMaleJP - 

Can't wait Phone Post

ilovetortillas - IN.

I know who's bringing the TORTILLAS!!!!!  

Sofa King Cool - 

I'm in. The hotel next to the arena appears to be booked up :-(. Best place to stay? Phone Post

"SOFA KING IN"!!!!

I've never rented a room in Houston near the Toyota Center so sorry I can't be of more assistance.  I do see several options nearby.  I guess it all depends on your hotel budget.

Big EP -
Sofa King Cool - 

I'm in. The hotel next to the arena appears to be booked up :-(. Best place to stay? Phone Post

"SOFA KING IN"!!!!

I've never rented a room in Houston near the Toyota Center so sorry I can't be of more assistance.  I do see several options nearby.  I guess it all depends on your hotel budget.

I just stayed at the Hyatt Regency for an Astros game. Not as nice as the Hilton Americas but still nice. They also have a shuttle that will take you anywhere downtown. The driver even gave us his card and told us he'd pick us up after. The Magnolia is nice too. Hotwire usually has great prices for downtown Houston. Phone Post 3.0

ricky302 - 
saucylv33 - Fight Club - Wednesday, July 31 at 10 am ct

Newsletter - Thursday, August 1 at 10 am ct

Public - Friday, August 2 at 10 am ct

Tickets are priced at $50, $75, $100, $150, $250 and $350. Tickets can be purchased at www.houstontoyotacenter.com.

REMINDER - Toyota Center is not a Ticketmaster venue.

I've been looking everywhere for ticket prices. where'd you get this info??

it's her job =)

Saucy works for the UFC

Sofa King Cool - 

Is it worth it to get a fight club membership for the presale? Phone Post

definitely. By the time newsletter presale, there arent good premium or really cheap seats left. Public sales usually have nothing but crap.

TtoMyJ14 - 
Sofa King Cool - 

Is it worth it to get a fight club membership for the presale? Phone Post

definitely. By the time newsletter presale, there arent good premium or really cheap seats left. Public sales usually have nothing but crap.

I've waited for public release of tickets to both Houston UFC events they've had in the past and got decent $50 seats both times. shrugs

Seems legit. Tentatively in.

Texas bound next week ill be living and training in Frisco at NG. Come in and check us out. Maybe give me some tickets to UFC in Houston. Haha

I don't know how many of you are Houstonians, but if you like beer, The Flying Saucer downtown has 349543095849 kinds of beer on draft and a shit load of imports.

Might be a cool place to meet up. Is any ONE person actively planning the meetups?

canofsticks - I don't know how many of you are Houstonians, but if you like beer, The Flying Saucer downtown has 349543095849 kinds of beer on draft and a shit load of imports.

Might be a cool place to meet up. Is any ONE person actively planning the meetups?

I like this idea.  With October 3 months away, time will creep up on us.  I'll check into this location.  There is one here in Austin that I visit from time to time.  Seems like this is building some steam.  It's too bad Toyota Center is not a Ticketmaster venue so we could get a section blocked off for the UG crew.

75 for fight club membership purchased just to get early tickets.. Hoping for some good floor seats for me and the wife.. Phone Post 3.0

You got that big ass texas bar and grill just few blocks from toyota center. Good place to meet up after weigh ins

ricky302 - wheres the best place to sit? are floor seats the best? maybe against the rail where the fighters walk out

Fuck floor seats. I hate havin to look up at the big screen 85% of the time

I thought floor seats is where the UFC experience was at.. Best seats around row 15? Phone Post 3.0

TheMessiah - I thought floor seats is where the UFC experience was at.. Best seats around row 15? Phone Post 3.0

To be quite honest, they are not.  You're at a level where you won't be able to see a lot of action.  I personally like 15-25 rows up on the incline.  You get a good luck down into the cage and can still hear everything going on during the fight.  Save yourself some money, TRUST ME.