UFC 166 weigh in live Friday at 7pm ET

And I really hope that's just bad lighting/angle on that Lombard pic.

He looks awful

Taz Styles -

Gonna vote you up as soon as my one vote comes back.

KJ's hair looking good. Beep. Phone Post 3.0

Good lord Hector Phone Post 3.0

Sergio88 - 

is it me or is this stream sluggish????

yeah its shite

Lombard's suckin jaws,dang it coach

I hope Hector looks better tomorrow night than he did at the weigh in. Wow... Phone Post 3.0

Did hector make weight? Phone Post

Dodson is the man! Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - 

Did hector make weight? Phone Post

Yes. 169.

Sanchez vs Gil is going to be epic. They both looked pumped up,and this is the best shape Diego looks to have ever been in

Roy at 249! Looking a lot better! Phone Post 3.0

I hate Ariel but he made me laugh with the Yes. Phone Post 3.0

Silverball - I hope Hector looks better tomorrow night than he did at the weigh in. Wow... Phone Post 3.0
I thougt he looked good

When I heard 244 for Cormier I said no way he is making 205, then rogan fixed it Phone Post 3.0

its 535 ET and the weigh ins are over.

i shouldn't have relied on the time on the thread title

Lol at rogan getting left hanging. Phone Post 3.0

showtime SNAPPED my toothpick -
Silverball - I hope Hector looks better tomorrow night than he did at the weigh in. Wow... Phone Post 3.0
I thougt he looked good

When I heard 244 for Cormier I said no way he is making 205, then rogan fixed it Phone Post 3.0
I had the same reaction. Cormier looked comfortable at 224, but does the plan to move down change if he beats Nelson and Cain loses? Phone Post 3.0

Yourmumsmellycant - Lol at rogan getting left hanging. Phone Post 3.0

Saw that as well. Phone Post

Vinnie G - Roy at 249! Looking a lot better! Phone Post 3.0
Eh? Isn't he always around the mid 250's anyway? Phone Post 3.0

Silverball - 
showtime SNAPPED my toothpick -
I thougt he looked good

I had the same reaction. Cormier looked comfortable at 224, but does the plan to move down change if he beats Nelson and Cain loses? Phone Post 3.0

Yes. He answered this in some recent interviews. moving down regardless.

If he looks impressive he will definately stake his claim to challenge for the title @205. Worst case scenario he gets a number one contender match.

All he has to do is avoid the right hand and he definitely comes out on top. Easier said than done, of course

I trusted this blog and MISSED the weigh ins.

FUCK THE UG!