UFC 167 promo video

How great was this?
Glad to see the UFC actually put some an artistic spin on their promos instead of just a bunch of background yelling by the commentary.
Hendricks putting GSP's lights out was brilliant.
Song is very fitting also. Sleep by The Roots.
http://youtu.be/a8IAyP7kHEE Phone Post 3.0

Pretty good. Vu Phone Post

fucking awesome

The shields one was the best but this one is quite good. Best one this year IMO... Phone Post

In Phone Post

In Phone Post

You all are fucking high.

Hope this continues, their recent promos and posters have been a nice change Phone Post 3.0

Not a fan of this. The pacing is way off, and the song choice makes me sleepy.

It seems like their saying gsp will get his lights put out.

I like it Phone Post

Art doesnt sell ppv's...

holy fuck so sick

UGCTT croy_00 -

Not a fan of this. The pacing is way off, and the song choice makes me sleepy.

This. I loved the condit promo the best Phone Post 3.0

this one blows away the Shields, Diaz and Koscheck one, some of you are high

After a great few months of events and an epic card (166), UFC 167 has a quite an act to follow.

Love it! Phone Post 3.0

That was sick! Shows that the UFC isn't afraid to change it up. I hope to see more like this Phone Post 3.0

GSP's dark place imo.

This promo is brilliant. There is already MUCH more than enough frenetic-paced, high-octane promo's put out (and I like those too!). Nice to see a change in pace. GSP is an artist, after all.

fasthandssam - This promo is brilliant. There is already MUCH more than enough frenetic-paced, high-octane promo's put out (and I like those too!). Nice to see a change in pace. GSP is an artist, after all.
Exactly, how are the ones not liking this, not sick of the typical rock/rap pump up song and Goldberg/rogan just screaming on the voice over.
This is something completely different and unique but people just want the old bland promos.
Song and the lyrics fit 100% to the build up of this fight. Phone Post 3.0