UFC 167 salaries: GSP 400k, Hendricks 50k

U Fite Cheap. 

how does GSP not get like a mill?

Spoonie Luv - how does GSP not get like a mill?
He does fuck people this is GSP's base without ppv points.

The dude made like $7000,000 on Saturday. Plus sponsorships Phone Post 3.0

Tripitaka's Triangle - 
Spoonie Luv - how does GSP not get like a mill?
He does fuck people this is GSP's base without ppv points.

The dude made like $7000,000 on Saturday. Plus sponsorships Phone Post 3.0

Wow, seven thousand hundred thousand is quite a bit of money. :)

GSP made at least $5 million of that last fight, prolly more in the future.

something tells me Johnny Hendricks got a pretty nice under the table bonus after that fight.

Lol at not giving GSP the win bonus. Phone Post 3.0

AssassinsNATION - Lol at not giving GSP the win bonus. Phone Post 3.0

I know....what's even more weird is the refused to give Cain and Lombard their win bonus for the last card, despite winning by KO.

UFC 166:

Cain Velasquez: $400,000

Hector Lombard: $300,000

Or, maybe that's how they've structured PPV contracts for years.

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

I know....what's even more weird is the refused to give Cain and Lombard their win bonus for the last card, despite winning by KO.

UFC 166:

I was unaware of those 2 fighters as well not getting win bonuses. All of them deserve the win bonuses regardless of contract or not. Just seems like a low class move by the company, especially not giving it to fighters that the company uses to sell cards and make them money and helps them sell their PPV's. The organization is turning into a joke, treating legends like shit, disrespecting fighters publicly, saying one thing then doing another.
I'm not like Logic or any of those assholes wishing failure or negativity on any MMA organization, I'm just disappointed in how things have been going lately for the sport as a whole. Phone Post 3.0

AssassinsNATION - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

UFC 166:

I was unaware of those 2 fighters as well not getting win bonuses. All of them deserve the win bonuses regardless of contract or not. Just seems like a low class move by the company, especially not giving it to fighters that the company uses to sell cards and make them money and helps them sell their PPV's. The organization is turning into a joke, treating legends like shit, disrespecting fighters publicly, saying one thing then doing another.
I'm not like Logic or any of those assholes wishing failure or negativity on any MMA organization, I'm just disappointed in how things have been going lately for the sport as a whole. Phone Post 3.0

Dude....it's a way better situation for the fighters, which is why guys like Lesnar, Jones, GSP, Anderson, etc..., fighters with more leverage, choose it.  Why would GSP want $200K + $200K when he can just take a flat fee of $400K?  In addition, he gets a PPV percentage. 

GSP is likely on a better PPV contract than Alvarez was offered but for instance, here was Eddies.  $1 for each PPV buy between 200-400K buys, $2 per buy between 400-600K buys, and $2.50 for each buy over 600K.

So when GSP/Diaz did an estimated 1.1M PPV buys, he got $400K to show, $200K (200-400K buys), $400K (400- 600K buys), $1.25M (600-1.1M buys).  Meaning, he made an estimated $2.25M for that fight, not including any sponsor money.

I imagine he's pretty happy with his current pay arrangement.

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
AssassinsNATION - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

UFC 166:

Dude....it's a way better situation for the fighters, which is why guys like Lesnar, Jones, GSP, Anderson, etc..., fighters with more leverage, choose it.  Why would GSP want $200K + $200K when he can just take a flat fee of $400K?  In addition, he gets a PPV percentage. 

GSP is likely on a better PPV contract than Alvarez was offered but for instance, here was Eddies.  $1 for each PPV buy between 200-400K buys, $2 per buy between 400-600K buys, and $2.50 for each buy over 600K.

So when GSP/Diaz did an estimated 1.1M PPV buys, he got $400K to show, $200K (200-400K buys), $400K (400- 600K buys), $1.25M (600-1.1M buys).  Meaning, he made an estimated $2.25M for that fight, not including any sponsor money.

I get the PPV buys and what not are added in, I'm not saying do a 50/50 split like some do with a win/win clause, I just don't get how much shit the guy is getting from fans and DFW and was assuming GSP didn't get the win bonus because the UFC was upset with the way things went. But you do have a point it could be written up in his contract that way, but hasn't he received win bonuses before on past PPV cards? Phone Post 3.0

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
CindyO - 
EffSixTwo - How is lawler on TRIPLE what Hendricks is on?? Is that a set amount for every fight on their contract? Or can I change from fight to fight? Phone Post 3.0

It goes up with every win.

Ciny

No, it's because he's still on his Strikeforce contract.  LOL at thinking the UFC would pay someone like Robbie that much (which they should by the way).

Kos makes $78K to show, in his 23rd straight UFC fight.  Robbie makes $83K to show in his 3rd UFC fight (this time around).  Robbie loses one and when it's time to renogiate that's getting cut in half.  UFightCheap

Same reason Woodley makes more that nearly everyone in the UFC after 13 career fights and 3 in the UFC

He asked if it there pay goes up with every win and she said yes. Why the hate? Phone Post 3.0

AssassinsNATION - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
AssassinsNATION - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

UFC 166:

I get the PPV buys and what not are added in, I'm not saying do a 50/50 split like some do with a win/win clause, I just don't get how much shit the guy is getting from fans and DFW and was assuming GSP didn't get the win bonus because the UFC was upset with the way things went. But you do have a point it could be written up in his contract that way, but hasn't he received win bonuses before on past PPV cards? Phone Post 3.0

No, contractually Dana could not withold a win bonus, meaning this is how they have his contract structured.  And every high earner I've ever seen has had a flat fee as opposed to a win bonus.  Again, they have more leverage when it comes to the negotiations.  I've never seen anyone get paid higher than $250K with a win bonus.  Above that, it's generally a flat fee.  Not saying it hasn't happened.  I just haven't seen it.

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
AssassinsNATION - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
AssassinsNATION - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

UFC 166:

No, contractually Dana could not withold a win bonus, meaning this is how they have his contract structured.  And every high earner I've ever seen has had a flat fee as opposed to a win bonus.  Again, they have more leverage when it comes to the negotiations.  I've never seen anyone get paid higher than $250K with a win bonus.  Above that, it's generally a flat fee.  Not saying it hasn't happened.  I just haven't seen it.

Ok well thanks for clarifying. I take back bitching about his no win bonus then. Phone Post 3.0