UFC 168: Rematches of Complete Squashes $5 More

2 completely one sided fights are being repeated and we gotta pay extra? MMA fans are pretty stupid, but not stupid enough to fall for this.

Phone Post 3.0

I couldn't agree more.

Long gone are the days of stacked cards and great fights.

What are you going to do?  It is what it is.

I got people coming now. Wives and GF want to watch Meisha and Ronda. This price gouging is Disgrazia. Frank and Lorenzo should know better. 

At Christmas no less.  

6ULDV8 - 

At Christmas no less.  

Dana Wei$$ hates Christmas, probably says "Happy Holidays"

Jesus approves of the price increase. He told me so in prayer. So it's true. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know and I don't care.  Zuffa can do whatever they want and it won't phase me one bit.

Shitting all over GSP was the last straw for me.  

Anything after that is just icing on the cake and will not affect my UFC purchasing decisions whatsoever.

Phone Post 3.0

RJJH -
6ULDV8 - 

I don't know and I don't care.  Zuffa can do whatever they want and it won't phase me one bit.

Anything after that is just icing on the cake and will not affect my UFC purchasing decisions whatsoever.

I completely agree, my "last straw" moment was UFC 149. I will never pay for anything UFC unless I am there live and tickets are cheap.

Phone Post 3.0

RJJH -
Malvert the Janitor - 
RJJH -
6ULDV8 - 

I completely agree, my "last straw" moment was UFC 149. I will never pay for anything UFC unless I am there live and tickets are cheap.

Phone Post 3.0

do you really think I care what some Brock era poster has to say?

the truth is, many people are done with the UFC's and Dana's bullshit. you cant deny it.

but hey, if you think its still cool to pay those fucks for a shtty product then go right ahead. I aint stopping ya.

Phone Post 3.0

RJJH -
Malvert the Janitor - 
RJJH -
Malvert the Janitor - 
RJJH -
6ULDV8 - 

Phone Post 3.0

do you really think I care what some Brock era poster has to say?

the truth is, many people are done with the UFC's and Dana's bullshit. you cant deny it.

but hey, if you think its still cool to pay those fucks for a shtty product then go right ahead. I aint stopping ya.

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

A whole $5 dollards more. The insanity.

I pretty pumped for the card tonight. Phone Post

Entreri - A whole $5 dollards more. The insanity.
Quiet.

They're cunting...

Phone Post 3.0

UFC 149 was the Canadian clusterfuck right?  Every fight got cancelled and some of them twice?

Yeah, that's a pretty decent last straw to have.  

RJJH -
6ULDV8 - 

UFC 149 was the Canadian clusterfuck right?  Every fight got cancelled and some of them twice?

thats the one. but listening to the others in this thread would seem like I'M the bad guy! LOL

lots of mini Dana's on this site. I must have hit a nerve.

That or you are on a bizarre mission, blinded by the fury of fight cancelations. I should stop. You're clearly your own worst enemy. It's like teasing an autistic kid, really. Phone Post 3.0

RJJH -
Malvert the Janitor - 
RJJH -
6ULDV8 - 

thats the one. but listening to the others in this thread would seem like I'M the bad guy! LOL

That or you are on a bizarre mission, blinded by the fury of fight cancelations. I should stop. You're clearly your own worst enemy. It's like teasing an autistic kid, really. Phone Post 3.0

what kind of mission am I on? are you retarded? I was making conversation with SOMEONE ELSE and you started shit, shit that has NOTHING to do with you in the least.

but let me guess, you dont see it that way? you're such a fucking retard I dont even know what to say to your non-sense.

Still cunting? Take a Valium. Phone Post 3.0

RJJH -
Malvert the Janitor - 
RJJH -
Malvert the Janitor - 
RJJH -
6ULDV8 - 

what kind of mission am I on? are you retarded? I was making conversation with SOMEONE ELSE and you started shit, shit that has NOTHING to do with you in the least.

but let me guess, you dont see it that way? you're such a fucking retard I dont even know what to say to your non-sense.

Still cunting? Take a Valium. Phone Post 3.0

you're the one who cunted up the thread from the very first post, moron. you're the one who cant actually contribute to the thread in any way but to agrivate others.

you might need to take a bullet.

He's sad...

Response:

"I am not sad! You're sad. Sister fucker!" Phone Post 3.0

cg51mma - I pretty pumped for the card tonight. Phone Post
Ees normal Phone Post 3.0