UFC 168: Rematches of Complete Squashes $5 More

Sadly, the UG's become a forum where shills and trolls have seizures at each other.

Awesome.

Just ignore the idiots.  They either get paid for posting or love the attention.

Cheers

Bobby Lupo -

2 completely one sided fights are being repeated and we gotta pay extra? MMA fans are pretty stupid, but not stupid enough to fall for this.

You havent run out of tissues from the million other threads you created crying about $5?

Just.fucking.stop Phone Post 3.0

SRTGEO - 
Bobby Lupo -

2 completely one sided fights are being repeated and we gotta pay extra? MMA fans are pretty stupid, but not stupid enough to fall for this.

You havent run out of tissues from the million other threads you created crying about $5?

Just.fucking.stop Phone Post 3.0

How does Dana's asshole taste, you asslicking worm?

Opinions aren't allowed on the UG. This motherfucker is like North Korea and we have to agree with Dear Leader Kim Jong BLAF

RJJH - 
Bobby Lupo - 

Opinions aren't allowed on the UG. This motherfucker is like North Korea and we have to agree with Dear Leader Kim Jong BLAF

LOL.

Lup's preaching the truth!

My threads disappear like witnesses at a mob trial when I criticize

Bobby Lupo -

Phone Post 3.0

RJJH -
Malvert the Janitor - 
RJJH -
6ULDV8 - 

UFC 149 was the Canadian clusterfuck right?  Every fight got cancelled and some of them twice?

Yeah, that's a pretty decent last straw to have.  

thats the one. but listening to the others in this thread would seem like I'M the bad guy! LOL

lots of mini Dana's on this site. I must have hit a nerve.

That or you are on a bizarre mission, blinded by the fury of fight cancelations. I should stop. You're clearly your own worst enemy. It's like teasing an autistic kid, really. Phone Post 3.0

what kind of mission am I on? are you retarded? I was making conversation with SOMEONE ELSE and you started shit, shit that has NOTHING to do with you in the least.

but let me guess, you dont see it that way? you're such a fucking retard I dont even know what to say to your non-sense.

Malvert is a great poster and always brings good contributions to the site and I couldn't agree more with him. If you don't want to watch don't and do your bitching with your money. I can't wait for tonight's fight and have no problem spending an extra $5 dollars to see what could be Anderson's last fight or his return to the top. The last 3 fights on the card are worth the money to me and I definitely do not want to miss the chance to witness what could be a historical event. Phone Post 3.0

Guys like Andy don't come along often...

He makes it worth the purchase. The rest of the card is what it is. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - Jesus approves of the price increase. He told me so in prayer. So it's true. Phone Post 3.0
Jesus prays to you? Phone Post 3.0

Chupacabro -
Malvert the Janitor - Jesus approves of the price increase. He told me so in prayer. So it's true. Phone Post 3.0
Jesus prays to you? Phone Post 3.0
I don't understand... Phone Post 3.0

clayclamitia -
RJJH -
Malvert the Janitor - 
RJJH -
6ULDV8 - 

UFC 149 was the Canadian clusterfuck right?  Every fight got cancelled and some of them twice?

Yeah, that's a pretty decent last straw to have.  

thats the one. but listening to the others in this thread would seem like I'M the bad guy! LOL

lots of mini Dana's on this site. I must have hit a nerve.

That or you are on a bizarre mission, blinded by the fury of fight cancelations. I should stop. You're clearly your own worst enemy. It's like teasing an autistic kid, really. Phone Post 3.0

what kind of mission am I on? are you retarded? I was making conversation with SOMEONE ELSE and you started shit, shit that has NOTHING to do with you in the least.

but let me guess, you dont see it that way? you're such a fucking retard I dont even know what to say to your non-sense.

Malvert is a great poster and always brings good contributions to the site and I couldn't agree more with him. If you don't want to watch don't and do your bitching with your money. I can't wait for tonight's fight and have no problem spending an extra $5 dollars to see what could be Anderson's last fight or his return to the top. The last 3 fights on the card are worth the money to me and I definitely do not want to miss the chance to witness what could be a historical event. Phone Post 3.0
I appreciate the compliment clay. Voted up! Phone Post 3.0

RJJH -
Malvert the Janitor - 
RJJH -
6ULDV8 - 

I don't know and I don't care.  Zuffa can do whatever they want and it won't phase me one bit.

Shitting all over GSP was the last straw for me.  

Anything after that is just icing on the cake and will not affect my UFC purchasing decisions whatsoever.

I completely agree, my "last straw" moment was UFC 149. I will never pay for anything UFC unless I am there live and tickets are cheap.

Phone Post 3.0

do you really think I care what some Brock era poster has to say?

the truth is, many people are done with the UFC's and Dana's bullshit. you cant deny it.

but hey, if you think its still cool to pay those fucks for a shtty product then go right ahead. I aint stopping ya.

Yet you still watch them all and are passionate about the sport on a message board...

Youre just a petty thief because you wanted your money back when fights got cancelled due to injury. Right? Then when Dana offered to refund you directly you talked shit and bragged about streaming ppvs...right?

Just making sure I remember how that all went down... Phone Post 3.0

RJJH -
6ULDV8 - 

Sadly, the UG's become a forum where shills and trolls have seizures at each other.

Awesome.

sorry man, I was really trying to have a conversation with you.

guess thats what I get for having an opinion on the UG. I guess I was mistaken in that this was a FIGHT forum, not the tampax forum.

back to the OG I go.

Little ironic and hypocritical of you to call the UG a tampon forum. You made more cry baby threads about your canada tickets than anyone I ever remember... Phone Post 3.0

FETT_UGCTT_LnPninja -
RJJH -
Malvert the Janitor - 
RJJH -
6ULDV8 - 

I don't know and I don't care.  Zuffa can do whatever they want and it won't phase me one bit.

Shitting all over GSP was the last straw for me.  

Anything after that is just icing on the cake and will not affect my UFC purchasing decisions whatsoever.

I completely agree, my "last straw" moment was UFC 149. I will never pay for anything UFC unless I am there live and tickets are cheap.

Phone Post 3.0

do you really think I care what some Brock era poster has to say?

the truth is, many people are done with the UFC's and Dana's bullshit. you cant deny it.

but hey, if you think its still cool to pay those fucks for a shtty product then go right ahead. I aint stopping ya.

Yet you still watch them all and are passionate about the sport on a message board...

Youre just a petty thief because you wanted your money back when fights got cancelled due to injury. Right? Then when Dana offered to refund you directly you talked shit and bragged about streaming ppvs...right?

Just making sure I remember how that all went down... Phone Post 3.0
Wait...that wasn't him, was it? Tell me it wasn't him! Phone Post 3.0

As the numbers continue to crumble we will see so many more posts like this.

Zuffa trolls are going to be working those brown noses this next year.

Hessian - As the numbers continue to crumble we will see so many more posts like this.

Zuffa trolls are going to be working those brown noses this next year.

When Dear Leader's so called "Biggest PPV Ever" flops tonight, the hammer will fall and this forum will be like Zuffa paty  Pravda level propaganda 

This thread needs more gif spam from that fucking idiot Malvert.

Wriggling Grunion -

This thread needs more gif spam from that fucking idiot Malvert.

It's great that you know my name, and even took the time to capitalize mid sentence.

Who are you?

Phone Post 3.0

Has everyone signed up for the digital thing yet?

Better get the fuck on that you goofs.