UFC 172 prelims pull 489k

The excuse for the terrible numbers for UFC 171's prelims (305k) was "They were on FS2!"  

What will it be now that they were on FS1?

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/04/29/saturday-cable-ratings-nba-playoffs-sportscenter-win-night-sex-sent-me-to-the-er-sanjay-craig-more/258550/

Jesus that's a really bad number. Phone Post 3.0

DanHendersonsDentures - 3 Questions for you OP:

1. Did you watch the prelims?

2. Did you enjoy the prelims?

3. Besides being a attention whore, why did you make this thread?

1. Yes

2. Very much so.

3. I am timing MMALOGIC/nobones/If it ain't Dutch... reply for my stalker diary.

DanHendersonsDentures -
epwar - 

1. Yes

2. Very much so.

3. I am timing MMALOGIC/nobones/If it ain't Dutch... reply for my stalker diary.

So if you watched and enjoyed the prelims, why do you get satisfaction out of knowing others didnt?

These ratings threads are fucking stupid, all MMA on TV is good. Bragging about any organization failing to bring in viewers is dumb coming from any poster, Logic, you, or others.

What do you want the UFC to do? Quit airing prelims? Do you think that would help out with fighter pay like every bitches about? Should Bellator quit airing every friday because Logic posts shit ratings every now and than?

I guess my point here is, these ratings threads are pathetic, and if YOU enjoyed the fights. Wtf does it matter if anyone else tuned into watch and did?
VU Phone Post 3.0

DanHendersonsDentures -
epwar - 

1. Yes

2. Very much so.

So if you watched and enjoyed the prelims, why do you get satisfaction out of knowing others didnt?

These ratings threads are fucking stupid, all MMA on TV is good. Bragging about any organization failing to bring in viewers is dumb coming from any poster, Logic, you, or others.

What do you want the UFC to do? Quit airing prelims? Do you think that would help out with fighter pay like every bitches about? Should Bellator quit airing every friday because Logic posts shit ratings every now and than?

I guess my point here is, these ratings threads are pathetic, and if YOU enjoyed the fights. Wtf does it matter if anyone else tuned into watch and did?
Higher ratings mean better advertising deals and sponsorships. The higher the rating the better it is for the fighters. It's about wanting good ratings for the well-being of the sport. Phone Post 3.0

But if you do your research it was #1 in the key demographic of 17.5 to 18.1 white teenangers who forgot to DVR and the #2 key demo people who fell asleep and left FS1 on. Not to mention it was the #1 watched show on FS1 at that moment.<br /><br /><br />Another huge step forward for the UFC!<br /><br />brohug.gif

Some butt hurt schills in this thread, I see.

UFC 172 was a great card.

no need for an excuse my dear....  that website made a mistake and listed the # of viewers adult 18-49 and NOT the total viewers.  The total viewers for UFC 172 prelims were 750k. 

lol... those numbers on that site are wrong.  Not only for the UFC but many programs on that list are wrong.

UFC 172 prelims on fs1 averaged 750k total viewers.  it averaged 489k viewers in adults 18-49 which is a great demo number on fs1.

The Major League Baseball game on fs1 right after averaged 629k total viewers.

the UFC prefight show on fs1 averaged 352k total viewers.

MMALOGIC says bro hugs all around....

It did 750k, thats the demo number.

Not a great number but the playoffs def brought it down a bit from the usual 900-1 mill they've been doing.

Epwar got a hard on when he saw that number and thought about the thread he was about to make.

he is no better than Bellator Troll. 

bellator troll, ufc shill...potato, potahto

Only thing that matters is how it did in the key demo, no other number really matters to FS1 or the UFC, Dana himself said that.

DanHendersonsDentures - For the people seeing this thread make it worth something.

James Thompson just posted this the other day in teh James McSweeny thread

Mega Colossus -

"Not being funny people. I know you've heard it all before from deluded mma fighters consumed with their own ego and ready to tell anyone who'll listen how it's there time now, and at 35 a lot of KO loses on my record plus having lost my mma mojo I was done. Then something strange happen when I was training for my fight in Ireland again Colin Robson . I really enjoyed it. Since that win I've lost 17kg and I'm now 119kg. I really just need people to see me fight. I'm not the same guy from even two months ago. Just need a chance to show people. It will come. I'd love it to be against hamster heart. But what ever. Can't post pics so check my FB page James the Colossus Thompson. To see what I'm on about."

The guy has been coming to the UG for the sole purpose of disscussion with mma fans not to push a sponsor or product, tweet Dana, tweet Bjorn or bump my thread.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/2316807/UG-lets-get-Mega-Colossus-a-fight/?&page=1

Lets guy the guy a fight FFS
Thompson is absolutely great.. Idgaf about who rates what, leave that stuff to the people running the company. I mean I'm happy if they do well but I care more about the fighting than the tv side of things Phone Post 3.0

How do they even get these numbers. I bet they are way inaccurate. Phone Post 3.0

where you at ep war. yuo bitch you scared cowerd you not man enogh to fukc wit me you caint last two minites in my work bich. liok at you scared now you ho scared like a littel pussy scared of yhe reel man Phone Post 3.0

The Acorn - How do they even get these numbers. I bet they are way inaccurate. Phone Post 3.0
They are extremely inaccurate. Phone Post 3.0

Some of you are WAY too emotionally invested in the UFC.

numbers revsised up + Dvr = 940k son

Over saturation Phone Post 3.0

The real number to guage is how it compared to other shows in the same tine slot.

Have those numbers yet? Phone Post