UFC 172 prelims pull 489k

Ban everyone in this thread. I don't care if that means me too just do it. For the love of god, ban them all.

Let me bang bro -

numbers revsised up + Dvr = 940k son

Bro hugs all around! Phone Post 3.0

Glovegate - Ban everyone in this thread. I don't care if that means me too just do it. For the love of god, ban them all.

or at least make a ratingsground where the children can go

DanHendersonsDentures -
epwar - 
DanHendersonsDentures - 3 Questions for you OP:

1. Did you watch the prelims?

2. Did you enjoy the prelims?

3. Besides being a attention whore, why did you make this thread?

1. Yes

2. Very much so.

3. I am timing MMALOGIC/nobones/If it ain't Dutch... reply for my stalker diary.

So if you watched and enjoyed the prelims, why do you get satisfaction out of knowing others didnt?

These ratings threads are fucking stupid, all MMA on TV is good. Bragging about any organization failing to bring in viewers is dumb coming from any poster, Logic, you, or others.

What do you want the UFC to do? Quit airing prelims? Do you think that would help out with fighter pay like every bitches about? Should Bellator quit airing every friday because Logic posts shit ratings every now and than?

I guess my point here is, these ratings threads are pathetic, and if YOU enjoyed the fights. Wtf does it matter if anyone else tuned into watch and did?
Look at this guy spewing sense. Phone Post 3.0

It's not a matter of just enjoying the fights.  Poor ratings affect our future ability to enjoy the fights.  You can't enjoy something that gets canceled.

Soup and Beer -

It's not a matter of just enjoying the fights.  Poor ratings affect our future ability to enjoy the fights.  You can't enjoy something that gets canceled.

UFC is not getting cancelled, in fact they will end up getting more money on their next TV deal Phone Post 3.0