UFC 175 and TUF Finale - Las Vegas

Here is ticket info so you can make your travel plans early. UFC 175 takes place on July 5th and TUF Finale on July 6th, both at Mandalay Bay. It's also Fan Expo weekend on Saturday and Sunday. AND International Fight Week with events taking place all week long.

Both events will go on sale on May 21, May 22 and May 23. UFC 175 will start at 10 am pt and TUF Finale will start at Noon pt.

UFC 175 ticket pricing is $125, $250, $400, $600, $850 and $1250.

TUF Finale ticket pricing is $50, $75, $125 and $175.

More info to come.

Pumped for that weekend! Phone Post 3.0

I'll be there. I've been to events at MGM so I kinda know the layout there. But does anyone know where the walkout tunnels are at Mandalay bay? Taking my little bro for his 21 and would like for him to be able to see fighters walkout Phone Post 3.0

This will be my first time in Vegas and first time a UFC event. I've been to other MMA events. I'm planning to go to both cards. Would the $125 for 175 be THAT bad?

I cant wait! Phone Post

puts self in coma until July 5 Phone Post 3.0

Anyone up for a get together? George from mmajunkie and i have done one the last couple years for the UG....we're planning on it again this year. Usually on Friday after the weigh ins. Phone Post

ttt

Fuck I wish I could afford to go. Phone Post 3.0

That's an awful lot for nosebleed seats Phone Post 3.0

FETT_the geek - Fuck I wish I could afford to go. Phone Post 3.0

You can do it! Phone Post

Matt Phillips -
FETT_the geek - Fuck I wish I could afford to go. Phone Post 3.0

You can do it! Phone Post

Hahaha

I currently have a kidney listed on Craigslist. If you know any interested buyers let me know ;) Phone Post 3.0

UFCinAZ

Thats really expensive for 175, Im sure people going to the expo will pay it and never return to a UFC event though. 

TTT Phone Post

vagabond - #UFCinAZ

I went to the last WEC event in Phoenix and the place was empty.  I was able to get front row seats for $180 way after they went on sale, the only person in front of me was Britt Palmer.  Fucking great event but no one there.  I think the only reason the event was held there is Harley Davidson had a hometown throwdown contest and Phoenix won.

Im sure this has a lot to do with the UFC not going down there.  AZ won a fan driven contest and no one bought tickets, and this is when the WEC was doing very well.

Just booked flights to Vegas yesterday !! Coming from Western Australia for the expo and both events it's going to be the highlight of my life!!!
Just wondering what are the best seats to get ? Q Phone Post 3.0

SouthernCrossMMA - Just booked flights to Vegas yesterday !! Coming from Western Australia for the expo and both events it's going to be the highlight of my life!!!
Just wondering what are the best seats to get ? Q Phone Post 3.0

Lower stands are the absolute best Phone Post

TTT! Phone Post

FETT_the geek - Fuck I wish I could afford to go. Phone Post 3.0

You can crash at my place if I go :)