UFC 178 walkout songs, what would yours be?

Teenage Wasteland by Baba O'Riley

LetLebenBangBro - Why aren't there any fighters coming out to really heavy ass shit like Slayer, Pantera , or Chimaira or some shit like that.. if it was me i'd be walking in to some Cattle Decapitation or Decapitated or some heavy ass shit..... all this pussy Jay Z DMX and Kanye bullshit.... at least come out to Rittz or some good rap music like Warren G Regulate
Wait you call DMX pussy but then in the same breath you recommend Warren G? Wow lmao
"They took my rings they took my rolex im thinking to myself Damn whats next" Phone Post 3.0

"Killing Fields" by SLAYER..... go listen to it and tell me it's not a badass entrance song... intro is disgustingly heavy

BLACKBUDDAH - 
LetLebenBangBro - Why aren't there any fighters coming out to really heavy ass shit like Slayer, Pantera , or Chimaira or some shit like that.. if it was me i'd be walking in to some Cattle Decapitation or Decapitated or some heavy ass shit..... all this pussy Jay Z DMX and Kanye bullshit.... at least come out to Rittz or some good rap music like Warren G Regulate
Wait you call DMX pussy but then in the same breath you recommend Warren G? Wow lmao
"They took my rings they took my rolex im thinking to myself Damn whats next" Phone Post 3.0

I just like that 1 specific Warren G song... "Regulate" is a classic but I couldn't name another Warren G song lol. I don't even really like very much rap but i do like Rittz... me personally i would come out to sone Slayer song like south of heaven or divine intervention

Bad or beat it by michael Jackson

But if that was taken I would go with shook ones or survival of the fittest by mob deep Phone Post 3.0

Me Bombastic. Phone Post 3.0

John Coltrane-A Love Supreme

or for a grudge match:
The Bloodhound Gang-I Hope You Die

Suicide Machines - Break The Glass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcpJ7BhJgog

Culture Club- Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?? Phone Post 3.0

Psycho City Blocks - The Psycho Realm

Yeah Phone Post 3.0

All of the lights - Kanye West

Or

Mr. wonderful - Joey bada$$ just for kicks lol. Phone Post 3.0

Tim Hicks - Here Comes The Thunder

Lol, damn someone got me that quick with the VD. Funny stalker guy.
Ok then I'll just come out to the Cheers theme song Phone Post 3.0

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds - The Mercy Seat

nas- hate me now

Chris Leben recently said in an interview that he always tried to come out to SLAYER's "Raining Blood" but the UFC wouldn't let him because it was too hardcore for the UFC. Fucking Pussies!!!

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - "Saturday nights alright for fighting" by Sir Elton John Phone Post 3.0
"Bring Back the Bomb" or "Salaminizer" -GWAR Phone Post 3.0

Hallowed Be Thy Name by Iron Maiden Phone Post 3.0

Traveling band CCR. Or don't speak By messhugah Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT Jobe Watson's Original Butler -
FETT_TFK_El Pescadero - "Saturday nights alright for fighting" by Sir Elton John Phone Post 3.0
That's another good one that I'm still waiting for someone to walk out to. Phone Post 3.0
Right... Can't believe no one has yet!

VU Phone Post 3.0