UFC 180 is a garbage card..wtf...

Hunt vs Werdum is an interesting style matchup but without Cain fighting, the main event loses much of its steam..

the co main event is Ellenburger vs gastellum!!??!this is an interesting fight but nowhere near worth co main event status..tbh the rest of the fights are not interesting to me at all..

is anyone going to buy this ppv??

No.  I really love watchng hunt fight too.  But I'm not gonna pop $60 just for that one fight.

StrikingMMA - Bellator 131 is free on SpikeTV if you prefer;

Light Heavyweight Tito Ortiz vs. Stephan Bonnar
Lighweight Will Brooks (ic) vs. Michael Chandler [a]
Light Heavyweight Muhammed Lawal vs. Joe Vedepo
Middleweight Melvin Manhoef vs. Joe Schilling
Featherweight Mike Richman vs. Nam Phan

Preliminary Card
---------------------------------------------
Middleweight Kyle Bolt vs. A.J. Matthews
Flyweight Ron Henderson vs. Jonathan Santa Maria
Featherweight Jordan Bailey vs. Alex Higley
Flyweight Nick Garcia vs. Matthew Ramirez
Welterweight Andy Murad vs. Bubba Pugh
Featherweight Rolando Perez vs. Mark Vorgeas
Lightweight Ian Butler vs. Joao Faria
Damn that's a good card. Phone Post 3.0

I will be paying $0 for Bellator

In for "the best cards usually don't have the biggest names" Phone Post 3.0

Agreed OP. Bellator it is. Phone Post 3.0

Record Bellator and go out and watch the fights. Half price apps ftw. Phone Post 3.0

I don't think it is better than the UFC card, but the fact that it is even being compared speaks volumes.

I will be paying nothing for Bellator, and waiting on a call from buddies to swoop out for the Hunto fight only.

Damn I'm far more excited for the bellator card then the ufc card hunt-werdum excluded.

Bry Bry - Hunt vs Werdum is an interesting style matchup but without Cain fighting, the main event loses much of its steam..

the co main event is Ellenburger vs gastellum!!??!this is an interesting fight but nowhere near worth co main event status..tbh the rest of the fights are not interesting to me at all..

Have you even looked at the card? You get to see:

Marco Beltran
Guido Cannetti
Enrique Briones
Marlon Vera
Humberto Brown
Yair Rodriguez
Jose Alberto Quinonez
Hector Urbina
Chris Heatherly
Augusto Montano
Edgar Garcia
+ even more

And you're trynig to tell me you wouldn't pay $60 for that. You must be crazy.

MrMcPeach - 
Bry Bry - Hunt vs Werdum is an interesting style matchup but without Cain fighting, the main event loses much of its steam..

Marco Beltran
Guido Cannetti
Enrique Briones
Marlon Vera
Humberto Brown
Yair Rodriguez
Jose Alberto Quinonez
Hector Urbina
Chris Heatherly
Augusto Montano
Edgar Garcia
+ even more

Other than the UGer Garcia who the fuck are these guys, why the fuck would anybody buy this shit.

Ramon Maroni - I will be paying $0 for Bellator
This, freebies Phone Post 3.0

isn't that the TUF finale?

are those usually PPV?

MrMcPeach - 

Marco Beltran
Guido Cannetti
Enrique Briones
Marlon Vera
Humberto Brown
Yair Rodriguez
Jose Alberto Quinonez
Hector Urbina
Chris Heatherly
Augusto Montano
Edgar Garcia
+ even more

Besides Edgar and Urbana, you're not paying for any of those guys, you don'tpay for prelims

subwrassler - isn't that the TUF finale?

are those usually PPV?

the tuf finales are on the prelims

hmmmm..

tuf finale ever been ppv?

subwrassler - hmmmm..

tuf finale ever been ppv?
Yep.

TUF Brazil finale was PPV

UFC 147. Franklin vs Silva.

Back when DFW thought Brazil was gonna pack STADIUMS to watch and we Americans would buy the PPV cards to help fund it. Phone Post 3.0

180 was fucked over pretty hard by injuries, although it wasn't a particularly strong ppv level card to begin with. The Bellator card is solid minus Tito and Bonnar and WSOF is solid as well. I'll be in Vegas so I won't be able to watch any of it (I know I know, poor me) but I'm excited for December/January. Lots of great fights there if the (I'm not even gonna say it) doesn't screw things up.

Fights are fights, I'll watch like I always do but you're right this isn't a card full of big names. Phone Post 3.0

JoeMimic - 
MrMcPeach -

Marco Beltran
Guido Cannetti
Enrique Briones
Marlon Vera
Humberto Brown
Yair Rodriguez
Jose Alberto Quinonez
Hector Urbina
Chris Heatherly
Augusto Montano
Edgar Garcia
+ even more

No you're paying for only four of those guys. My biggest problem with the card is Smith and Eye being on the prelims. Phone Post 3.0

Fuck, I thought that was on the ppv. The UFC is just acting stupid here. That fight is going to be a FOTN contender.. And it's not even headlining the prelims? Scrappy girl vs female Diaz brother is some random prelim fight.

I like seeing Gastelum fight, and Dennis Bermudez, but Mark Hunt is the only ppv draw on this card.