UFC 180 is a garbage card..wtf...

This is the kind of card where bdubs and hooters are made for. Card isn't worth $60 but has a main event that's a must watch and 2 other solid fights. Phone Post 3.0

Not dissing any of the cards, but realistically the PPV is a TUF Finale. American TUF Finale's are free, so... pay for a foreign TUF Finale? Very weird thinking/marketing.

All negativity aside, it's going to be a great weekend of fights. Best of luck to all the fighters that post here on the UG!

Id much sooner pay $60 for that free Bellator card. Phone Post 3.0

^^ this

I have to pick my battles these days when it comes to dropping $60 for a PPV. I only really order the major cards. As much as I want to support Hunt, I just can't justify getting this one.

I did think about watching it in the theater, however I have nobody to watch my little girl so I have to order the PPV or nothing at all. Will be watching the Free Cards this weekend.

ill watch Bellator for free.Id rather give my money to a charity than on that UFC card

what day is the Bellator card showing?

either get rid of ppv model or lower the price, do they really make alot of moeny on ppvs? even with low numbers? seems useless at this point, wasnt the fox deal the biggest thing to happen to the ufc? whats going on im confused?

as somone that has bought every ppv since the late 90's the last year or so i havnt bought many, maybe 1 or 2, can someone please explain how the ufc can make any moeny on these weak ass cards?

Lamas-Bermudez is an interesting fight. Bermudez is on a seven fight win streak, and if he wins he would be getting close to a title shot.

I'm a little bit interested in Gastelum-Ellenberger. Both guys are real tough. That saisd, if Ellenberger wins nothing changes for him. And if Gastelum wins he moves up a few spots but that's it. He still needs a few marquee wins before he's in the title fight discussion.

Heavyweight is a weak division and the only thing I'd want to see is a title fight. Werdum-Hunt is not a title fight so I don't care about it.

Everything else on the entire card is garbage. So will I spend $60 on it? NOPE.

JoeMimic - 
colubrid1 - what day is the Bellator card showing?

The UFC, WSOF, and Bellator cards are all running at the same times on Saturday. Phone Post 3.0

WHY?

Korpiklaani - either get rid of ppv model or lower the price, do they really make alot of moeny on ppvs? even with low numbers? seems useless at this point, wasnt the fox deal the biggest thing to happen to the ufc? whats going on im confused?

as somone that has bought every ppv since the late 90's the last year or so i havnt bought many, maybe 1 or 2, can someone please explain how the ufc can make any moeny on these weak ass cards?

I don't really understand the UFC's vision. My guess is they're trying to expand globally, and they think they can do that by putting on a lot of shows everywhere.

Unfortunately, that plan relies on the US market to foot the bill for everyone else. They want to bank on US PPVs, US Fight Pass revenue, and US TV deals, all while diluting the product so they can spread it around the world.

The result for everyone is really lame cards and a delivery mechanism (pay internet/premium cable/basic cable/network TV/PPV) that is annoying as hell to deal with.

JoeMimic - 
TMT - Lamas-Bermudez is an interesting fight. Bermudez is on a seven fight win streak, and if he wins he would be getting close to a title shot.

I'm a little bit interested in Gastelum-Ellenberger. Both guys are real tough. That saisd, if Ellenberger wins nothing changes for him. And if Gastelum wins he moves up a few spots but that's it. He still needs a few marquee wins before he's in the title fight discussion.

Heavyweight is a weak division and the only thing I'd want to see is a title fight. Werdum-Hunt is not a title fight so I don't care about it.

Werdum/Hunt is for the interim HW title... Phone Post 3.0

I missed that. Still don't care though.

JoeMimic - 
TMT -
JoeMimic - 
TMT - Lamas-Bermudez is an interesting fight. Bermudez is on a seven fight win streak, and if he wins he would be getting close to a title shot.

Werdum/Hunt is for the interim HW title... Phone Post 3.0

I missed that. Still don't care though.
The only thing I'd want to see is a title fight.... Informed it is... Still don't care. Makes sense. Phone Post 3.0

Interim title fight =/= title fight. Make sense now?

Bellator's card has a main event that has zero appeal to me. It's a couple of irrelevant guys who need to retire. But a few decent fights beyond that. The ufc main event is appealing for he Hunt epic was potential but meh beside that. Phone Post 3.0

nope not buying

TheImmortalStocktonSlap - 
StrikingMMA - Bellator 131 is free on SpikeTV if you prefer;

Light Heavyweight Tito Ortiz vs. Stephan Bonnar
Lighweight Will Brooks (ic) vs. Michael Chandler [a]
Light Heavyweight Muhammed Lawal vs. Joe Vedepo
Middleweight Melvin Manhoef vs. Joe Schilling
Featherweight Mike Richman vs. Nam Phan

Preliminary Card
---------------------------------------------
Middleweight Kyle Bolt vs. A.J. Matthews
Flyweight Ron Henderson vs. Jonathan Santa Maria
Featherweight Jordan Bailey vs. Alex Higley
Flyweight Nick Garcia vs. Matthew Ramirez
Welterweight Andy Murad vs. Bubba Pugh
Featherweight Rolando Perez vs. Mark Vorgeas
Lightweight Ian Butler vs. Joao Faria
Damn that's a good card. Phone Post 3.0

That card is sweet!

I'm gonna buy it just because of Hunto. Phone Post 3.0

I'm sorry, but no sport broadcast is worth $60.

The PPV model doesn't make sense anymore.

It has become too expensive to follow the sport.

Ramon Maroni - I will be paying $0 for Bellator
Agreed... And never thought I'd say that :-) Phone Post 3.0

Dana is downing some tacos with a corona and laughing at all the people complaining. If you watched TUF Latin America then this card is somewhat interesting, but still relatively bad. At this point, if you don't know how to stream the fights or download the torrents I feel bad for you.