UFC 180 Prelim intro showing WWE 2K15 game?

Showing the intro and fighters on the prelims. In between you see bits of the WWE 2K15 game? Anyone else see that?

Was gross Phone Post 3.0

could the big announcement be a UFC/WWE merger?

Saw it, thought my sanity had finally left me. Good to know it didn't.

Now the question is, why the fuck was that intertwined with the prelim intro? Phone Post 3.0

Wonder if it was being promoted? Or did FOX intend to use the EA Sports UFC game?

That was odd, in for answers! Phone Post 3.0

I'm assuming it was a paid advertisement. The WWE has a lot of demographic overlap with the UFC, so it makes sense they would want to advertise their game during a UFC event.

I bet the same demographic overlap happens on the WWE side too during RAW and Smackdown events. Don't ever see The UFC ever advertise on USA or SciFy. It's a smart move but I feel like you see the WWE making these types of moves more so than the UFC.

Steve4192 - I'm assuming it was a paid advertisement. The WWE has a lot of demographic overlap with the UFC, so it makes sense they would want to advertise their game during a UFC event.
Yeah but why would Fox and UFC allow that? I'm sure new viewers would associate them as the same. Stupid move imo Phone Post 3.0

Jesus almost every cut to commercial features this new WWE game. Then they flashed another promo in between the Benitez/Brown decision. How much money are they dishing out to do this? Damn.

submit1337 - 
Steve4192 - I'm assuming it was a paid advertisement. The WWE has a lot of demographic overlap with the UFC, so it makes sense they would want to advertise their game during a UFC event.
Yeah but why would Fox and UFC allow that? I'm sure new viewers would associate them as the same. Stupid move imo Phone Post 3.0

Why WOULDN'T Fox take their money?

It's not like advertisers are lining up to buy ad spots on FS1. I'm sure FOX is thrilled that the WWE has decided to go balls deep in promoting their game to UFC fans.

In

Steve4192 -
submit1337 - 

Why WOULDN'T Fox take their money?

It's not like advertisers are lining up to buy ad spots on FS1. I'm sure FOX is thrilled that the WWE has decided to go balls deep in promoting their game to UFC fans.
No shit Sherlock, that's pretty obvious, I'm talking about for the sake of MMA why would you blur the lines between real fighting and fake bullshit which would turn off new people tuning in. Phone Post 3.0

that was really odd. For a moment there I wasnt sure if i was watching UFC or WWE.

not sure why they did that. It would be really odd to see WWE Raw open up with UFC highlights mashed up with their own wrestling videos when it starts.