Johnny,pettis,Travis

I wish
Robbie,Gil and big goddam brown! Phone Post 3.0

Saturday night is finally here. wood Phone Post 3.0

Collard is my pick by TKO Phone Post 3.0

Collard is awesomely nuts. Phone Post 3.0

IN!

Can't wait for these fights!!

Almost every matchup I'm a fan of both fighters so can't decide who I want to win!!

Hopefully they all are bonus worthy!! Phone Post 3.0

Really fun fight so far

Collard is going to get KTFO.

Collard is super awkward and reckless, but I think he still landed more in that round. Fun fight.

BLATANT illegal knee and the ref does nothing.... WTF???

empty seats!

RJJH -

White got rocked hard.

good recovery.

Thanks for updates keep me coming can't watch fightpass at the moment! VU Phone Post 3.0

What a sweet fight. Phone Post 3.0

RJJH -
justinthevikingwren - 
justinthevikingwren -
justinthevikingwren -
Pessimist_Pete - Best card in a long time Phone Post 3.0
True dat Phone Post 3.0
On that note... Great card, but I am literally dumbfounded that you have to split up such a great card into hunting down three different places to watch them all... One online, one on cable, and one on PPV. Two of the three you have to pay for.

Isn't practical business sense say to make it easy for your company to find, view, or buy your product... To make it as easy as possible for the consumer. Seems way to complicated for the average consumer... And a definite headache to the hardcore, and I guess you could even say a pocket-ache to those that have to pay for two of the three. Phone Post 3.0
I'm at CareNow with my wife... Still got Africa probs with my body... Just crazy I was SO looking forward to this fight card, I am a fighter, I stayed with Hendricks in his house in Vegas several years back for two weeks... I am going to try and get back in the swing of things and start training with team takedown (2 streets from my apartment I JUST got with a 10 month lease)... Anyways, just seems like my only opportunity to watch this fight is going to a public place (where I can't hear commentary, corners, etc), and I have to hope they can show at least 2 of the 3 channels we have to chase down for viewing. Better them go through the headache than me... Kinda crazy, some guys at Grudge and a few current UFC fighters would tease me about being the human encyclopedia of MMA...

Now I can't keep up because of way to much going on... Whether that is too many fights going on or too many channels to chase down. Too bad they don't come out with an app or something where you can stream it, and not have to be an inconvenience to EVERY single person trying to watch, be a fan, be a customer and a supporter of their fighters and their product...

First ever vent I've done on this topic, I guess it's a big change since coming back from Congo. Phone Post 3.0

I hear ya Justin, I imagine being a fighter, things look quite differently since you were last fighting MMA seriously a few years ago. personally I think the UFC is isolating its fans and product to the point of suffocation. an organization like ONE FC is where I put my money and confidence. I sent you a PM dicussing this more so we dont take away from the thread.

who you got tonight for the top 3 fights?

Thanks for your comment and your PM bro... I'll get back to you on that soon (it arrived via email since I'm on the app). :-) Phone Post 3.0

justinthevikingwren -
RJJH -
justinthevikingwren - 
justinthevikingwren -
justinthevikingwren -
Pessimist_Pete - Best card in a long time Phone Post 3.0
True dat Phone Post 3.0
On that note... Great card, but I am literally dumbfounded that you have to split up such a great card into hunting down three different places to watch them all... One online, one on cable, and one on PPV. Two of the three you have to pay for.

Isn't practical business sense say to make it easy for your company to find, view, or buy your product... To make it as easy as possible for the consumer. Seems way to complicated for the average consumer... And a definite headache to the hardcore, and I guess you could even say a pocket-ache to those that have to pay for two of the three. Phone Post 3.0
I'm at CareNow with my wife... Still got Africa probs with my body... Just crazy I was SO looking forward to this fight card, I am a fighter, I stayed with Hendricks in his house in Vegas several years back for two weeks... I am going to try and get back in the swing of things and start training with team takedown (2 streets from my apartment I JUST got with a 10 month lease)... Anyways, just seems like my only opportunity to watch this fight is going to a public place (where I can't hear commentary, corners, etc), and I have to hope they can show at least 2 of the 3 channels we have to chase down for viewing. Better them go through the headache than me... Kinda crazy, some guys at Grudge and a few current UFC fighters would tease me about being the human encyclopedia of MMA...

Now I can't keep up because of way to much going on... Whether that is too many fights going on or too many channels to chase down. Too bad they don't come out with an app or something where you can stream it, and not have to be an inconvenience to EVERY single person trying to watch, be a fan, be a customer and a supporter of their fighters and their product...

First ever vent I've done on this topic, I guess it's a big change since coming back from Congo. Phone Post 3.0

I hear ya Justin, I imagine being a fighter, things look quite differently since you were last fighting MMA seriously a few years ago. personally I think the UFC is isolating its fans and product to the point of suffocation. an organization like ONE FC is where I put my money and confidence. I sent you a PM dicussing this more so we dont take away from the thread.

who you got tonight for the top 3 fights?

Thanks for your comment and your PM bro... I'll get back to you on that soon (it arrived via email since I'm on the app). :-) Phone Post 3.0
My three top picks are... And I'm a sentimental guy, so...

3. Schaub (old homie)
Honestly I feel he is the underdog with a lot to lose. On paper he probably should lose. That sometimes is the exact motivation you need to perform big. I hope he wins, I know he can, but I have reservations. I say my brain tells me BB has a %30 shot at winning, however my heart really wants to see him pull out the W. Either way someone is getting knocked out.

2. Pettis (love his style)
Stylistically as a fighter I love Pettis, and how can you not? Stylistically speaking however, Gil is the perfect fighter to give Pettis fits. I would say Pettis in my mind and how it works has a 60-65% chance to win. This or the main event will be fight of the night.

3. Hendricks (Stud wrestler, friend/acquaintance/maybe soon-to-be teammate...)
I was watching Johny WALK through the power of a couple of either Dutch kickboxing or world kickboxing champions in his training camp for this fight, and then takedown STUD wrestlers at will... Guy is a beast! I am going with him. I feel he has a 55-65% chance he takes it. However, Robbie IS ruthless and is absolutely the guy that could leave any man in the world at welterweight (or even middleweight) waking up and staring at the lights while being bombarded by questions from strangers (medical profs).

I'm REALLY looking forward to these fights :-) Phone Post 3.0

what a sloppy fight

White tapped I think. Phone Post 3.0

Well this fight is insane. I think it's 2-0 Collard.

Sloppy as hell.