UFC 194 and the ban of IV's

This card has quite a few guys who cut a ton of weight. Mcgregor, aldo, Stephens, Rockhold, Romero are a few off the top of my head, there's probably more. But the question is do you think the ban of IV's will have a big effect on these guys? I mean, Mcgregor and Stephens alone looked extremely drawn out back at 189 Phone Post 3.0

They'll probably be given exemptions like Cowboy.

Connor really liked like death warmed over in the scales for the Mendes fight. I can't see him making that cut for too many more fights. Phone Post 3.0

judonoob - Connor really liked like death warmed over in the scales for the Mendes fight. I can't see him making that cut for too many more fights. Phone Post 3.0
If his knee was as bad as they said for that fight, I could see why he had weight cutting issues. Phone Post 3.0

neverWILDeachit - They'll probably be given exemptions like Cowboy.
Cerrone got an IV exemption? Phone Post 3.0

Kneecaps - 
Cerrone got an IV exemption? Phone Post 3.0

Aye a medical waive since he's missing half of his intestines. Can't see there being too many other exceptions.

Cerrone has a valid medical reason that's the biggest difference. Phone Post 3.0

VinegarStrokes -
Cerrone has a valid medical reason that's the biggest difference. Phone Post 3.0
So does Bigfoot but he has to suffer without TRT. Phone Post 3.0

I believe Cowboy stated that he was just joking and that he does not have an IV exemption.

I can't believe some armchair inventor hasn't yet come up with a solution that removes plastics from the IV process. There is money to be made here!

Has any fighting org ever tried to put a limit on how much a fighter can cut? Say maximum 20lbs over fight week or something??