UFC 199 payouts, Hendo makes out like a bandit

850k for the old man, if you take into account the Of the Night 50k bonus

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/6/6/11870174/ufc-199-salaries-dan-henderson-tops-payroll-with-800000

Both Luke Rockedhold and Bisping got 250k so maybe they both have PPV points?

There's boxers you never heard of that make that though. Ah ya that's what I've heard Phone Post 3.0

MMARAIDER - There's boxers you never heard of that make that though. Ah ya that's what I've heard Phone Post 3.0
Same. I was gonna try to verify but I don't know how to google something I've never heard of. Phone Post 3.0

Good for Hendo. He should get a sweet "job" like Chuck and Hughes and just hang em up. What a great ending that would be to his career. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_Messiah -
MMARAIDER - There's boxers you never heard of that make that though. Ah ya that's what I've heard Phone Post 3.0
Same. I was gonna try to verify but I don't know how to google something I've never heard of. Phone Post 3.0

Guys I've got recent news for you to explore.

Water may be wet you guys. 

Also, clear skies on daylight may or not be blue. If you two get into it you might be the first 2 people to figure out the sky's color.

I mean you already did such a fine job totally discovering for the first time ever that boxing pay may be better than mma pay. Now the sky is literally the limit, right?

ShanTheMan - Good for Hendo. He should get a sweet "job" like Chuck and Hughes and just hang em up. What a great ending that would be to his career. Phone Post 3.0

Liddell and Hughes were loyal to ZUFFA though. Hendo had no problems leaving for PRIDE then for Strikeforce.

luctaro -
UGCTT_Messiah -

Guys I've got recent news for you to explore.

Water may be wet you guys. 

Also, clear skies on daylight may or not be blue. If you two get into it you might be the first 2 people to figure out the sky's color.

I mean you already did such a fine job totally discovering for the first time ever that boxing pay may be better than mma pay. Now the sky is literally the limit, right?

Nah all we found out here is you're about as dense as...something that's dense Phone Post 3.0

What the fuck does Matt Hughes really do anyway? Talk about god, and shit on people on twitter? Phone Post 3.0

So glad to hear this, if true.

At-least he made some money.

Good.  I wouldnt doubt it was to make up for the bullshit Reebok deal

600k just to show is pretty impressive. No wonder Hendo didn't want to retire.

Also interesting that Cruz got 100k more than Rockhold and they were techinically both defending their titles for the first time. Maybe Dom didn't get any PPV buys or because he was previously a UFC champ.

perfy - 600k just to show is pretty impressive. No wonder Hendo didn't want to retire.

Also interesting that Cruz got 100k more than Rockhold and they were techinically both defending their titles for the first time. Maybe Dom didn't get any PPV buys or because he was previously a UFC champ.
Doesn't Dom have a bigger contract just overall Phone Post 3.0

Main Card (Pay-per-view)
Michael Bisping ($250,000 no win bonus = $250,000) def. Luke Rockhold ($250,000)
Dominick Cruz ($350,000 no win bonus = $350,000) def. Urijah Faber ($160,000)
Max Holloway ($75,000 $75,000 = $150,000) def. Ricardo Lamas ($53,000)
Dan Henderson ($600,000 $200,000 = $800,000) def. Hector Lombard ($53,000)
Dustin Poirier ($55,000 $55,000 = $110,000) def. Bobby Green ($24,000)

FROM OUR SPONSOR - ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW

Join American Ninja Warrior Nation