UFC 2 @ Gamestop, $41.99

For PS4 & Xbox. Sale good thru the 27th. Phone Post 3.0

does the game suck so bad that they have to put it on sale for 30% off within the first week of being released?

It will be $20 on PSN in like 2 months. Phone Post 3.0

I played it at my buddy's house last night for the first time. It's fun, but I could see it getting old quickly.

The ground game is confusing as hell, but maybe that's just me. The knockouts looked pretty fantastic. Striking was good, but not fantastic by any means.

I wish there was a simpler version akin to the THQ/N64 wrestling games. Those were endlessly fun.

I love it. Got it for 40 at best buy with a gift card from christmas. I learned the ground game pretty quick, although submissions seemed impossible at first. Started my career with Nate Diaz last night and ended up on Nicks team on TUF. Phone Post 3.0

I still have the 2nd to latest version on ps4 that I bought for myself last x-mas. I literally have played less than 20 minutes of it.   :(

It was hard to figure out.  Maybe I should give it another chance?

D241 -

I still have the 2nd to latest version on ps4 that I bought for myself last x-mas. I literally have played less than 20 minutes of it.   :(

It was hard to figure out.  Maybe I should give it another chance?

I finally bought that one on sale on psn for like $4.99 way back when...played it like once :( Phone Post 3.0

Its not that bad , best MMA game to date.

A lot of the fighters have heads like half chewed gum and every now and again it goes full spastic mode but over all its good craic.

Not a hope in hell its worth 70 dollar though so this drop in price is right, one more and its worth buyin.

Suicidalforlife - Its not that bad , best MMA game to date.

A lot of the fighters have heads like half chewed gum and every now and again it goes full spastic mode but over all its good craic.

Not a hope in hell its worth 70 dollar though so this drop in price is right, one more and its worth buyin.
UFC Undisputed 3 is the best MMA game to date. Phone Post 3.0

Clarence Parents -
Suicidalforlife - Its not that bad , best MMA game to date.

UFC Undisputed 3 is the best MMA game to date. Phone Post 3.0
Word Phone Post 3.0