UFC 2 Make BIG ANNOUNCEMENT...

he will come on camera and simply say "Penis" and walk off.

Today?
And EST, is that Eastern Standard Time, ie the time on the East Coast in the US (6 hours after Central European Time)?

lol @ it being a tv deal. you can pretty much say goodbye to that idea, the network execs hate dana because of his spite and attitude.

maybe Lindland?

has mark colemans hall of fame thing been officially announced yet? if not, he's the special guest and dana's going to announce that they are going to induct him in the hall of fame.

Its not the Lindland signing .. This is from MMAWeekly

"Though Lindland would not divulge his new employer?s identity, multiple MMAWeekly sources have confirmed that Affliction ? a popular clothing company ? is a primary partner in the deal. Sources also indicated that Affliction?s partner in the new promotion is Oscar De La Hoya?s Golden Boy Promotions."

Also the UFC game is due to be showcased in May so I wouldn't expect any announcement on that as yet.

The Mark Coleman induction into the Hall of Fame could be a good shout.

I put money on Coleman.

The BIG ANNOUNCEMENT is not new. I heard they were going to make one in C'bus three weeks ago. It was posted here too. I was surprised then that nobody made a big deal about it.

"Kendall Grove is going to be a TUF 8 coach!!! OMG!!"

lolololololz A+

Shamrock vs Tito 4!!!!!

did they sign josh barnett?

THE RAMP IS BACK!!!!!

That or that UFN is going to be 3 hours long...

Last week Kurt Angle was on Maxim radio saying he just signed with a MMA organization, but they could release it yet.

Tank vs Nog maybe...

For the belt!!!

Belfort vs. Hess II?

"Tank is back! Raise some hell!"

OR

They are bringing back the "voice of God" from UFC 36.

So it's now 1:10 and the press conference was set for 1:00...anyone hear anything?

^^^ NOW THAT WOULD BE PERFECT!!!^^^

Wow, it was all about the beer... fuck the ufc and their so called big annoucements.

Read more on www.ufc.com

That was beautiful Georbraham!

Wipes tear from eye