UFC 20 on TSN Tonight!

It says on the TSN website and my satellite info that UFC 20 is on TSN tonight. It is scheduled for 90 min., not the usual 60 min. 12:30 am eastern.

Rahim

sweet thanks man, i'll watch it.

P.S. If you're wrong, your life is forfeit.

sweet

whoa i caught this email just in time thanx i would have missed it

**running to my TV**

Rizzo/Tellingman(sp) fight was a nice ending.

Tre's chest looks harsh though.

Bas' face looks a mess too but he kept right at it.

I love seeing these older fights because it shows how different things are now.

I forgot to add that I like the fact that UFC is starting to show on TSN. Seeing that will start to change attitudes about it and hopefully lead to more acceptance and repealing problems that stop MMA in Canada.

They really should cut out a lot of the prefight time. I hated sitting there for like 8 mins for fighter intro's for Iha's one min fight...

Just be glad it's on TSN! LOL!

Gawd I wish my VCR worked!

"I forgot to add that I like the fact that UFC is starting to show on TSN. Seeing that will start to change attitudes about it and hopefully lead to more acceptance and repealing problems that stop MMA in Canada."

unfortuneatly, there's not a big enough audience on sat. so late in the night to care.

If that is the best UFC and TSN can put together, it will be a long time before MMA will be mainstream. Old crappy fights, to much yapping not enough fighting, and poor scheduleing time. I didn't even want to watch that shit.

But think about it. It was never on before. It's a start. I'm thinking positive about this.

Gaaa!!! My tape ran out before the end.

It's been on before, but always seems to show crappy fights that last about a minute and then someone starts bleeding all over the place. Not the type of fights that ordinary folks would take an interest in unless they just like to see blood. Last time - one hour show - about 2 minutes of action. At least it is something, but show some good stuff if you want to create interest. Or will they only show good stuff to those who will pay?

When is TKO on RDS or TSN next?