UFC 200 Greatest of All Time - Does This Need Adju

UFC 200 Greatest of All Time - Does This Need Adjusting

Do you agree with this? Where would you have these fighters at today?

100. Gabriel Gonzaga 99. Matt Lindland 98. Edson Barboza 97. Miguel Torres 96. Roy Nelson

95. Demian Maia 94. Josh Koscheck 93. Antonio Silva 92. Khabib Nurmagomedov 91. Glover Teixeira

90. Ronaldo Souza 89. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira 88. Mark Kerr 87. Diego Sanchez 86. Alexander Gustafsson

85. Pedro Rizzo 84. Nate Marquardt 83. Thiago Alves 82. Shane Carwin 81. Jake Shields

80. Murilo Bustamante 79. Evan Tanner 78. Kenny Florian 77. Marco Ruas 76. Anthony Johnson

75. Ricco Rodriguez 74. Holly Holm 73. Eddie Alvarez 72. Donald Cerrone 71. Maurice Smith

70. Sean Sherk 69. Matt Serra 68. Joseph Benavidez 67. Tim Sylvia 66. T.J. Dillashaw

65. Stipe Miocic 64. Miesha Tate 63. Gilbert Melendez 62. Johny Hendricks 61. Joanna Jedrzejczyk

Advertisement

60. Kevin Randleman 59. Cris Cyborg 58. Takanori Gomi 57. Alistair Overeem 56. Nate Diaz

55. Rory MacDonald 54. Don Frye 53. Anthony Pettis 52. Jens Pulver 51. Carlos Condit

50. Renan Barao 49. Josh Barnett 48. Rafael dos Anjos 47. Luke Rockhold 46. Mirko Cro Cop

45. Nick Diaz 44. Andrei Arlovski 43. Benson Henderson 42. Michael Bisping 41. Ken Shamrock

40. Daniel Cormier 39. Kazushi Sakuraba 38. Conor McGregor 37. Dan Severn 36. Chris Weidman

35. Brock Lesnar 34. Junior dos Santos 33. Forrest Griffin 32. Rashad Evans 31. Pat Miletich

30. Fabricio Werdum 29. Urijah Faber 28. Mark Coleman 27. Robbie Lawler 26. Frank Mir

25. Bas Rutten 24. Lyoto Machida 23. Quinton Jackson 22. Tito Ortiz 21. Mauricio Rua

Advertisement

20. Cain Velasquez 19. Wanderlei Silva 18. Rich Franklin 17. Ronda Rousey 16. Frankie Edgar

15. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira 14. Dominick Cruz 13. Frank Shamrock 12. Dan Henderson 11. Vitor Belfort

10. Royce Gracie 9. Demetrious Johnson 8. Jose Aldo 7. B.J. Penn 6. Randy Couture

5. Chuck Liddell 4. Matt Hughes 3. Georges St-Pierre 2. Anderson Silva 1. Jon Jones

Watching this now...wow.

Frankie fucking Edgar sure as shit isn't the 16th best fighter of all time in all weight classes.  I am not trying to bash him.  He has done very well but he just isn't as good as they say he is. Same with a lot of them but he is the most glaringly wrong of the highly ranked ones. 

NBKfanforlife -

Frankie fucking Edgar sure as shit isn't the 16th best fighter of all time in all weight classes.  I am not trying to bash him.  He has done very well but he just isn't as good as they say he is. Same with a lot of them but he is the most glaringly wrong of the highly ranked ones. 

Your high or have not watched enough of his fights.

Meisha Tate > Dillashaw, Sherk, Cerrone, Alvarez, Bustamante, Shields, Rumble, eyc...

Sounds about right.

Jibbersbitch -
NBKfanforlife -

He's an mma idiot. Don't listen to his dribble. Lol

Drivel*

Jibbersbitch -
NBKfanforlife -

Bullshit.  I've watched all of his UFC fights and he is a solid ex champ but he isn't better than : Wanderlai, Cain, Bas, Tito,Werdum, Coleman , Saku, Frye , either Diaz, JDS, Lawler or probably 20 others including Ben Henderson who proved it.  

If you think that he is better than or had a better career than any of these guys, you are the one who is high. 

Shanebone -
Jibbersbitch -
NBKfanforlife -

Fuck off faggot.  I know more about this sport than you ever will.  You just want to talk shit so that you'll get a little attention. There it is ::: bask in it bitch because you'll never get acknowledged again. 

These lists are so ridiculous and subjective. This one just happens to have 200 positions to argue about.

I was watching this on FS1 and just thought if they are going to keep showing this, Update it every year at least, I mean I'll be honest Edgar being that high stood out, I luv watching him fight but it seems Conor could use a bump along with Lawler, Bisping and I could be wrong but I would slide Tito in there with Frank Shamrock & Hendo.

He's the the one who got me watching MMA fighting religiously, I started watching when Tank started fighting and was pretty hooked after that.

Tank's 1 fighter away from being off the list lol... Wow lol.

Many many changes I would make.

And it's insulting having Ronda ranked over so many great male fighters.

Bullshit list and pointless.

Almost impossible to do this with any real accuracy due to the different eras, 

onepunchJD - Many many changes I would make.

And it"s insulting having Ronda ranked over so many great male fighters.

Bullshit list and pointless.

I'm staying away from that one, But aaawww Yeah, Ronda, I know where I would put her.

MattyJ -

Good Point!

BJ lol 

MattyJ -

This is true. 

NBKfanforlife -
Shanebone -
Jibbersbitch -
NBKfanforlife -

Fuck off faggot.  I know more about this sport than you ever will.  You just want to talk shit so that you'll get a little attention. There it is ::: bask in it bitch because you'll never get acknowledged again. 

Haha you don't know shit bro, fucking penn fan. Get over it you fucking turd, frankie beat your boy.

NBKfanforlife -
Shanebone -
Jibbersbitch -
NBKfanforlife -

You gotta be like 15 yrs old.

Jibbersbitch -
NBKfanforlife -

He's an idiot around these parts, just ignore this bias clown.