UFC 200: It’s Time - Lesnar vs Hunt

Hey, It's you're prerogative to remain uneducated and watch this sport like a woman.

Don't like the way he looks, how he speaks or the color of his shorts so you undermine his actual abilities.

So if I correctly assess him it's "ball gurgler rhetoric" because it's not 100% negative? Pointing out his wins against Randy, Frank and Shane is just riding his nuts?

Settle down son, no one is claiming Brock is going to out strike Mark but taking him down, pounding him out or subbing him is not out of the realm of possibility here. As is Hunt landing a clean shot and walking away. I'm basing that on the accumulation of both these fighters past fights.

Brock's athletic combine numbers are on par with the best of the best in the NFL....you want to just ignore that and spew bullshit like "What is this athleticism they speak of?"

How about you spare all of us your uneducated, emotional posts and let the grown men talk.

Trifive -
CaptainWoody - Hey, It's you're prerogative to remain uneducated and watch this sport like a woman.

Don't like the way he looks, how he speaks or the color of his shorts so you undermine his actual abilities.

So if I correctly assess him it's "ball gurgler rhetoric" because it's not 100% negative? Pointing out his wins against Randy, Frank and Shane is just riding his nuts?

Settle down son, no one is claiming Brock is going to out strike Mark but taking him down, pounding him out or subbing him is not out of the realm of possibility here. As is Hunt landing a clean shot and walking away. I'm basing that on the accumulation of both these fighters past fights.

Brock's athletic combine numbers are on par with the best of the best in the NFL....you want to just ignore that and spew bullshit like "What is this athleticism they speak of?"

How about you spare all of us your uneducated, emotional posts and let the grown men talk.
Tim Sylvia has more UFC title wins than Brock. Does that make him a freak athlete too?

That's all I'm asking is what makes him a freak athlete. He hasn't accomplished anything more than others have. You all make him out to be, as Joe Rogan called RR,: a once in a life time athlete.

This he is not. He's just a big dude who's had a few good fights. Nothing more.

So other than a few title wins and a good wrestler, what makes him a freak athlete? Phone Post 3.0

Did you even read the replies? It's been answered for you twice.

Trifive -
CaptainWoody - Hey, It's you're prerogative to remain uneducated and watch this sport like a woman.

Tim Sylvia has more UFC title wins than Brock. Does that make him a freak athlete too?

That's all I'm asking is what makes him a freak athlete. He hasn't accomplished anything more than others have. You all make him out to be, as Joe Rogan called RR,: a once in a life time athlete.

So other than a few title wins and a good wrestler, what makes him a freak athlete? Phone Post 3.0
Holy shit you are dumb. Phone Post 3.0

I'll be so miserable if Brock gets knocked out again. I hope he takes hunt down and TKOs him with vicious GNP in the first round Phone Post 3.0

Trifive - 
XcessiveZ -
Trifive -

Holy shit you are dumb. Phone Post 3.0
You have some Brock ball hair in your teeth. Phone Post 3.0

Is that your comeback for everything?

No one is saying he is a freak "fighter", that he's the best HW of all time. You're simply confusing two different things.

For a 300lbs man he is freakishly athletic, his NFL athletic combine numbers have been posted to show you that. Why are you twisting that into people saying he's the best fighter ever?

Athleticism isn't about accomplishments...that's a totally different subject, it's about how high or far can you jump, how fast can you run etc. and his numbers are at the top of a man his size....FAR above average

Pull your head out of your ass