UFC 200

Ok since we are getting so close I think it's time to start discussing the possibility of who is going to be on that card. Knowing what they did for UFC 100 here is my prediction after the results from last night

Werdum v Cain 2
McGregor v Frankie
Jon jones v Gus JJ return fight
Vitor v Machida
Barao v Cruz

Main card only but I imagine a stacked prelim card as well. Maybe finally looking at fight in Cowboys stadium or if we are really lucky in MetLife stadium

What say you UG? Phone Post 3.0

I'd buy Phone Post 3.0

Cyborg/Rousey Phone Post 3.0

It's a year away, so much could happen between now and then. Cyborg Rousey is the safest bet Phone Post 3.0

I realize it's UFC 200, but no way they do 5 PPV main event level fights on one card.

UFC has too many cards to burn 5 fights on one card.

3 top notch, A+ level fights will be enough on the PPV card.

Do they ever go above 2 title fights in one card? I think that's the max they do because of time restrictions.

I suppose they could do 3 title fights if they dropped 1 main card fight and made it 4, but I doubt that'll happen.

It'd be a good card for the return of Jones if he can get his legal stuff sorted out in time.

Idk but I want another all HW main card soon, that other one was awesome.

Werdum (c) vs. Arlovski
Cain vs. Stipe
JDS vs. Overeem
Ben Rothwell vs. (winner of Mir/Duffee)
Winner of Struve/Nog vs. winner of Antonio silva/soa palelei Phone Post 3.0

Did you guys notice that they threw an advertisement in for it last night? July 2nd 2016!! Phone Post 3.0

I think I read somewhere that it'll be at the new Vegas arena being built. Phone Post 3.0

We've had this thread about 30 times in past two months, use the search function before making a thread.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - We've had this thread about 30 times in past two months, use the search function before making a thread.
See how most of these posters have a little Apple or robot after there post? Search is not an option. Phone Post 3.0

figure8 -
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - We've had this thread about 30 times in past two months, use the search function before making a thread.
See how most of these posters have a little Apple or robot after there post? Search is not an option. Phone Post 3.0
I think the reason for the thread is they showed a quick teaser for it during the PPV last night,, a year ahead of time! Can't remember them ever promoting a card a year in advance. That being said

Jones vs Cormier/Gus 2
Rousey vs Cyborg
Pettis vs Aldo/McGregor
Nelson vs Lawler
CM Punk vs TBD Phone Post 3.0

Jones vs Cormier 2
Rousey vs Cyborg
Dos Anjos vs Cerrone 2
GSP vs Silva
Rothwell vs Nelson Phone Post 3.0

two title fights
non title fight between two huge names
all action banger fight
showcase fight for a younger prospect

those will be the 5 fights. I'll bump this a year from now when I'm right.

Man I hope Dominck Cruz gets well soon, that dude has the worst luck

Fedor vs Heavyweight champion
Jones vs Cormier 2
Gsp vs Silva
Rousey vs Cyborg Phone Post 3.0

Fedor v anyone
Diaz v Silva 2
Rousey v Cyborg
Cerrone v anyone he chooses (cause he deserves it)