UFC 202 Embedded Episode 1

WAT NATE!!!!!

Thanks Phone Post 3.0

Biking without a helmet, aah, not good

Morpheus1976 - 

True. All it takes is one idiot not paying attention. I do agree with Conor that Nate is walking close to 200 lbs. He looks more filled out lately than when he was making his Welterweight run before.

ttt

No idea how in HELL Johnson makes 205 let alone any of the other lower weights he made (or tried to most of the times).

In just to be the first to say DAMN Miss Dee is looking extra thick at the end of that bike ride skit! Phone Post 3.0

Nate made good point with the woodsy thing. That shit was kinda gay. Phone Post 3.0

CRE -
Morpheus1976 - 

True. All it takes is one idiot not paying attention. I do agree with Conor that Nate is walking close to 200 lbs. He looks more filled out lately than when he was making his Welterweight run before.

its going to affect his cardio, while conor focussed on his cardio. its going to be a 4 rounds fight.

Billyz - No idea how in HELL Johnson makes 205 let alone any of the other lower weights he made (or tried to most of the times).
Actually I thought he looks leaner this time around. Doing more cardio it seems. Phone Post 3.0