UFC 208 Media Staredowns (Holly's legs 0_o)

Steven McTowelie -

Anderson's sweater is coming for Brunson.

Andy looking like Kanye... I like it

Yep thats a fantastic body, in fact i always wondered why she never got that much attention about that.

Lol awkward handshake

dem legs though

CRE - 

Was anyone else like

during the Glover staredown?

9-1  Jared Cannonier

his last fight was awesome.

Holly looks great at 145

This has greatly exceeded my expectations.

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome -
Wampa Stampah - Damn Holm has a crazy hourglass figure. Didn't realize she'd be giving up 2 or 3 inches in height. War Holm, big fan of the way she carries herself.

heh heh..you like this new plushy holm, right? much less weight cut, so her nat figure is quite apparent. I'd worship her ass and legs like...just gahh !

So hot. Dem hips.. whoa.

Damn Holly is fine as fuck. Its gonna suck seeing  her get destroyed by this man beast she is fighting.

CRE -

Was anyone else like

during the Glover staredown?

9-1  Jared Cannonier

No

Holly has always been one of my favorite wmma fighters, both in ability and in the looks department. Best legs in the game and she was adorable after beating Ronda, it was pure joy when she was bouncing and running, I loved it.  

I've never met her, but she seems classy and like she's a very respectable woman, I could have my daughter aspire to be like her and not worry about it 

Card -

You know JBJ smashed Holly...

I cant believe how disrespectful you guys are being to HH. I would never eat chopped up strawberries out of her ass.

I would creampie her and watch it drip out 

Media Monster -
Card -

You know JBJ smashed Holly...

Quit talking about these dogfart fantasies on here.

If she looks that shredded at 45, those earlier cuts must have been a bitch.

I have a feeling shes a freak in bed. Real Freak!!

Legs for days!

tell me Jones didn't nail her!