UFC 208 results & discussion

Brabatross -

Holy shit what is up with this judging tonight? 30-27 Nover... Huh??

Yea that was bad.. I could see one judge going 2-1 Nover, but to see all 3 rounds for him is suspect af.. 

RML -

How is this a PPV? Weak main event. 

Fr!  UFN 104 was way better than this shit, and it was free. This card is weak, and it's off to a slow start. Two weak fights to start. None of the guys who fought so far look like prospects..

Brabatross - I'm really liking Rogan and DC together.

Me too. The more it goes the more I'm liking it.

Should have been a point deduction.

is it me or does Lentz look out of shape kinda, maybe its 155 being too big for him

Islam grabbing the fence

Easy 30-27 Islam.

I wonder what these scorecards are going to look like.

Yup, the new scoring is definitely in effect.

Give me Money fight

Hope Sasaki pulls off the upset. Oddsmakers didn't show him any respect. Guy has a winning record and has a huge reach and height advantage. Fight will be decided on whether he can keep the fight off the ground..

Glad D.C. just told Anik he's always talking about gambling.. guy is like a Vegas advocate

10-9 Reis.

Sasaki's looking good on te feet, he just needs to stop the TD.

1-0 reis

Sasaki was whooping that ass in the standup, and he defended well on the ground. Reis not doing much on the ground... he did get 2 takedowns so that could swing the round his way. 

1-0 Reis. Sasaki landed the better strikes..

Boring fights so far tonight plus horrible commentary

Everytime I post, I have to back out of the thread to post again. It shows I'm not logged in after every post that goes up..

Reis' wrestling is on point tonight. I really hope Sasaki is able to keep the fight standing in the 3rd to make it interesting.

10-8 Reis?