UFC 21-30 box set on eBay - Yay or Nay?

I've been looking for these events for quite some time now, but wanted to steer away from anything being shipped from overseas.

I found a seller located in the states selling a box set, but I'm kinda hesitatnt on the DVD's since I've never heard of them ever actually being released in the US.

Has anyone on here purchased them, and if so, what is the quality on them like? Are they just burned versions of VHS tapes or are they official releases??

Any help is greatly appreciated.

DOO IT

Kneeblock -  Bit torrent bro

I've been told this for over 4 years now.

I used to work at Circuit City and the guys there told me BT changed their lives when it came to media. I'm ashamed to say I know NOTHING about it. :(

I've tried to read up on it on various sites, but it all seemed too confuding for me. I'm more of a 'show me' learner then a 'tell me' one.

On top of that, my computer doesn't even have a DVD-R drive.

demonbasketball04 - I've been looking for these events for quite some time now, but wanted to steer away from anything being shipped from overseas.

I found a seller located in the states selling a box set, but I'm kinda hesitatnt on the DVD's since I've never heard of them ever actually being released in the US.

Has anyone on here purchased them, and if so, what is the quality on them like? Are they just burned versions of VHS tapes or are they official releases??

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I have purchased the box sets UFC 1-10, 11-20, and 20-30.

They are basically the old VHS tapes converted to DVD.  The quality is of VHS, maybe a little restored, but pretty much VHS quality.  I have been watching them like crazy! 

When I first ordered these, I thought they were illegal copies at first because I couldn't find who the distributor was, but after I got them, its some company called "J ALL".  I still think they are bootlegs in a way, but definitely watchable by anyones standards!

I paid like $79.99 for each set, but I got them off Amazon brand new.  I still think what I paid was a good deal considering you get 10 events, which comes in a 5 disc set (2 events on each disc).

They do not include the Ultimate Ultimate events, only the numbered events.

Overall, I would definitely recommend these!  (Also, I would love to pick up 31-40 but I couldn't find it)

These are the ones I have.

ps. When I went to Amazon right now to find this picture, I just saw they now have UFC 31-37 box set and UFC 38-42!  Damn, I am going to have to spend some money now!!! 

I purchased these summer of 07' and they didn't have those anywhere.  The production date says 2006 on all of mine, so they are farely new...

I purchased a set of burned copies of 11-20 from a guy on craiglist a few years back.

He said he burned his original VHS copies onto DVD and each DVD had 2 events them.

Sounds like all he did was burn the same DVD's NHB USA has lol. If so, the quality on them is deinately watchable!

lol yeah, I'm sure he did.  Hopefully you got them for a good deal.  I paid 79.99 for each of them and all you get is what you see (the picture above).  Its almost like someone burned them, they have the UFC event titles on the disc, but thats it!!    No artwork or anything!  Overall though, I was still super stoked I got these....

Oh yeah, mine came from Florida.  I didn't have to order them overseas. and they actually came really quick, like 2-3 days!