UFC 210 results & discussion

19-18 Bibulatov

derekbob - 

I'm having issues with Fight Pass on a PC. I click the link for the prelims and there is no player, just a summary page. Anyone deal with this? I think its something obvious I'm not seeing.

EDIT - I got it working, logged out then back in

Happening for me too.
Logged back in. Still not playing.

WTF?

Beautiful transition to mount, for Bibulatov.

29-27 or 29-26 Bibulatov

tenchu -
derekbob - 

I'm having issues with Fight Pass on a PC. I click the link for the prelims and there is no player, just a summary page. Anyone deal with this? I think its something obvious I'm not seeing.

Happening for me too.

WTF?

If quitting out the browser then relogging doesn't work, maybe try a different browser. GL man!

ausgepicht -
Nut Kicker - My first event I am at. This is exciting

No need to show up twice.
What can I say, I like to disappoint

3-0 Bibulatov. Lausa never got off. Even round for round 2 because Of the point deduction for the nut strike.

derekbob - 
tenchu -
derekbob - 

Happening for me too.

WTF?

If quitting out the browser then relogging doesn't work, maybe try a different browser. GL man!

I'm on Chrome, no issues. What are you guys using?

Damn, I got it right, all three judges had it 29-26, like I did. That's an odd score too.

Is everybody on this card just born in 1988? Lol.. first four fighters 1988 babies..

ausgepicht -
derekbob - 
tenchu -
derekbob - 

Happening for me too.

WTF?

I'm using chrome as well. My issue was I thought I was logged in because it displayed my email, but I guess I wasn't.

I hit the account info button, it made me enter my PW. That made it work.

If your nickname is "blonde fighter", I'm surprised when I realize english IS your first language.

derekbob - 
ausgepicht -
derekbob - 
tenchu -
derekbob - 

Happening for me too.

WTF?

I'm using chrome as well. My issue was I thought I was logged in because it displayed my email, but I guess I wasn't.

I hit the account info button, it made me enter my PW. That made it work.

First fight was a decision and kind of dull. You haven't missed anything.

Haha, Joe just called Anik on his gambling addiction.

Chookiagian 1-0. Her corner man sounds like Weidman

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Haha, Joe just called Anik on his gambling addiction.

It's clear as day though. That's all that mf talks about. It's fucking terrible to hear it every event when you want to believe UFC is free of gambling corruption, but the guy announcing is constantly attaching the sport to the gambling. Glad Joe called him on it.

KnockoutThoughts -

Chookiagian 1-0. Her corner man sounds like Weidman

Funny because he was on Long Island, helping train Weidman, on the countdown show.

The athletic commision and the fighters are like the only ones that could take part in gambling corruption. They're the only ones with influence on the outcome.

is the fitbox class over yet?

The late takedown, at the end of the round, doesn't have the same impact on the judging that it used to. It still helps, but it's not like it used to be.