UFC 213 Prediction

Anyone got any predictions on what they think will be on for UFC 213?

I am looking to travel to Vegas for this (from Australia) for my 30th bday and from what I can see it could be international fight week which is awesome.

Also with Aldo now on 212 in Brazil I am thinking the stars could align for Conor's return in July in Vegas. Thoughts???

McGregor is going to look to do the Mayweather Jr. fight.

Too much money to pass up. One bout against Floyd is arguably larger than the potentiality of McGregor's remaining UFC career, when the possiblity for a loss is factored in with Khabib/Ferguson/Holloway/Aldo/Diaz as the logical next opponents. Still it's almost a certainty that Conor would lose to Floyd in boxing. A catch 22 in a sense.

UFC does not seem intent on a McGregor/Mayweather bout of any sort. Dana has said it's as likely as him suiting up and playing back-up QB for the Patriots.

Most pundits estimate that Mayweather/McGregor would do bigger numbers than Mayweather/Pacquiao. 4.4 million buys for Pacquiao/Mayweather. 

It makes sense that the UFC would be deadset against Floyd/Conor happening, but financially it's feasible.

CRE -

McGregor is going to look to do the Mayweather Jr. fight.

Too much money to pass up. One bout against Floyd is arguably larger than the potentiality of McGregor's remaining UFC career, when the possiblity for a loss is factored in with Khabib/Ferguson/Holloway/Aldo/Diaz as the logical next opponents. Still it's almost a certainty that Conor would lose to Floyd in boxing. A catch 22 in a sense.

UFC does not seem intent on a McGregor/Mayweather bout of any sort. Dana has said it's as likely as him suiting up and playing back-up QB for the Patriots.

Most pundits estimate that Mayweather/McGregor would do bigger numbers than Mayweather/Pacquiao. 4.4 million buys for Pacquiao/Mayweather. 

It makes sense that the UFC would be deadset against Floyd/Conor happening, but financially it's feasible.

I think financially it makes a lot of sense and even in terms of Conor's stock in the UFC it makes loads of sense.

A loss to Floyd doesn't hurt his standing in MMA and he can make huge paydays on a LW title defense, a Nate Diaz fight and an Aldo rematch in that order if he was to go on a losing streak.

The major blocker for me is the UFC/Mayweather promotion arrangement and Conor's UFC contract. Floyd is never going to fight under the UFC banner, never. And I don't believe Dana will ever let Conor break out and fight independently for the precedent it sets.

I am holding out hope for Conor vs the Ferguson Khabib winner in July :)