UFC 219 worst new years card ever?

Unfortunate…

Good card, weak main event

Nah. Good card. Wish the main was a comain, which I think was the original plan, but oh well.

Great card!!!!

So post the card if you are going to ask this question. Don’t be lazy with your thread.

Think the plan was for Conor to headline prior to his parting/official slapping, you put Conor in there and it’s the biggest card of the year stacked from top to bottom, still a deep card

It’s a good that is missing that one fight to make it great.

I'll let you know after the event.

Weak card,not worth buying PPV.

I’m in town and tickets are cheap, good card for me, does lack some names for a big end of year send off but sounds like the whole card fell through so fuck you conor!

Good card that is just missing an A level main event to top it off.

just don't watch it then.

Several solid bouts. Good contender type bouts up and down the card. Nothing to really get excited about, but certainly an entertaining event especially if you track it down some where for free. We wont be able to make it as we’re invited to a party and we have friend’s in town visiting. Should be a good card to watch Sunday afternoon between festivities.

Khabib/Barboza is a good fight. I’ll be sure to catch that one. The main event is tough to really get excited about with Holly trending the worse of her career (1-3 in her last 4, lost last 2 title bouts) but certainly there’s some appeal there.

This card may do 400k PPV buys. 350 may be closer to the number.

I’m looking forward to Khabib fight and cyborg/Holly is nice but that’s it…sucks that the Gokhan Saki fight got scrapped…too bad they couldn’t find someone to fight Woodley

Solid card IMO. As for the main event Holly has a few recent loses but she has the potential to give Cyborg a good fight IMO.

Champ Cris Cyborg vs. Holly Holm – for women’s featherweight title

Edson Barboza vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov

John Lineker vs. Jimmie Rivera

Cynthia Calvillo vs. Carla Esparza

Carlos Condit vs. Neil Magny

Marc Diakiese vs. Dan Hooker

Emil Meek vs. Kamaru Usman

Matheus Nicolau vs. Louis Smolka

Rick Glenn vs. Myles Jury

Omari Akhmedov vs. Marvin Vettori

Michal Oleksiejczuk vs. Khalil Rountree

The card is ok for a regular ppv. Nothing crazy. New years card is always suppose to be the best card of the year & they’ve used up all the big name fighters already so they are forced to make this card. Will watch but not impressed for the new years card

Let’s hope khabib makes weight or the card is complete garbage

They need another title fight to top off the card. Otherwise this is garbage and i say that being a huge holly holm fan

The NYE show is the marquee event for the UFC…this is sad.

Dana white ant White.

Lorenzo is going to make Dana a billionaire when he buys back the UFC.