UFC 223 best card in a long time!

Between 200k and 800k

MarcusAurelioFan -
Luncha Libre - I predict 251K buys

I predict 252k Bob.

1 buy Bob! 

Bobby Lupo - 

This is like when a boxing promoter loads up a card with ethnic ticket sellers and locals.

Russians, Poles, Guidos....that’ll fill an arena in Brooklyn 

haha well it works

CRE -
Bobby Lupo - 

This is like when a boxing promoter loads up a card with ethnic ticket sellers and locals.

Russians, Poles, Guidos....that’ll fill an arena in Brooklyn 

haha well it works

This is some Kathy Duva level shit.

Its not going to stop me from going, though. 

TexDeuce -

The fact we actually have a thread talking about how great this card is shows just how watered down and oversaturated the UFC and MMA is.

My how times have changed. 

Yeap. 

Two chick fights on a MAIN CARD and people are giddy. 

This card is barely above meh.

StankieEdgar -

I always forget how much the UG hates women's mma. People are gonna bitch a lot about this card. I'm excited for it though! 

#KhabibTime

Thats because your a schill.

#idiottime

Whoever said felder will never fight for a title, I really hope you’re wrong. I think he had enough to challenge in the next 2 years if he stays healthy 

I can't wait!!!!!!!! ?? @tonyfergusonxt x @khabib_nurmagomedov #fergusonvskhabib

A post shared by Gris (@bigg_creations) on Feb 22, 2018 at 9:13am PST

A Paul Felder highlight:

Brief Raging Al highlights

Jack Skellington -

Brooklyn NY is getting one hell of a card!

Tony Ferguson vs.Khabib Nurmagomedov (LW Title)

Thug Rose Namajunas vs.Joanna J?drzejczyk (SW Title)

Karolina Kowalkiewicz  vs.Felice Herrig

Al Iaquinta vs.Paul Felder

Joe Lauzon vs.Chris Gruetzemacher

Hi Dana

FOH!

Drop the Herrig fight and give us something else!!

Gimme:

Ben Akren vs. Nate Diaz

This will be much like UFC 222. It will have more international eyes watching.

Im sure a lot of Brazilians tuned in to watch Cyborg fight and a lot of russians will tune in to see Khabib fight.

PPVs on this will be around 200k. Not to far out and we still don't hear any promotion of the event 

Kostakio -

FOH!

Drop the Herrig fight and give us something else!!

Gimme:

Ben Akren vs. Nate Diaz

So you say drop the Herrig fight and then suggest a completely unrealistic one as the replacement. Lol. 

Damn guys it’s a decent card I guess…one amazing fight Khabib/Tony but the rest are just ok…I definitely wouldn’t buy it

ons ear - Damn guys it's a decent card I guess..one amazing fight Khabib/Tony but the rest are just ok..I definitely wouldn't buy it

I don’t get why your here

thers no reason why a fan woudent like the card    For some reason it’s cool to hate the ufc on the forum   I just don’t get why to even be here if your unhappy with the sport    Cards great.  Maybe go back and check out ufc cards in the past.   Those epic days back then didn’t have any more talent on their cards.  Far less actually    The sport has worked hard to evolve to where it is today.  So why not enjoy what everyone worked so hard for. 

Still don’t understand why Joanna got an immediate rematch

Main event and co main event are great.  The rest is good but not great.

Shame about Karolina Kowalkiewicz  vs.Felice Herrig but still a great looking card.

Edit: looks like that's been bumped off the PPV, awesome.