UFC 240 results & discussion

UFC 240 takes place Saturday, July 26th from the Rogers Place in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. The event is headlined by a featherweight title fight and will air exclusively on PPV available through ESPN+. 

Main Card (Live on ESPN+ PPV, 10:00 PM EST

-Max Hollaway defeated Frankie Edgar by Unanimous Decision (50-45,50-45, 48-47)
-Cris Cyborg defeated Felicia Spencer via Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
-Geoff Neal defeated Niko Price by TKO (punches, Round 2, 2:39)
-Arman Tsarukyan defeated Olivier Aubin-Mercier by Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
-Krzysztof Jotko defeated Marc-Andre Barriault by Split Decision (split) (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)

Preliminary Card (Live on ESPN, 8:00 PM EST)

-Viviane Araujo defeated Alexis Davis via Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
-Hakeem Dawodu defeated Yoshinori Horie by TKO (Knee to the body and head kick, Round 3, 4:09)
-Gavin Tucker defeated Seung Woo Choi by Submission (Rear Naked Choke, Round 3, 3:17)
-Deiveson Figueiredo defeated Alexandre Pantoja by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)

Preliminary Bouts (Live on ESPN+, 6:30 PM EST)

-Gillian Robertson defeated Sarah Frota by TKO (Strikes, Round 2, 4:13)
-Erik Koch defeated Kyle Stewart by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)

1 Like

here we go

About time! 

Spencer subs cyborg. Book it. 

1 Like

I'd love to see that main event but I've never heard of the first 6 fighters on the main card

Weak sauce ufc

It's easier to get excited or be alright with these cards for the likes of me cause this one isn't PPV in the UK. Sucks for the Americanskis, no doubt. 

But make no mistake, I think this is a sleeper with some great potential and I'm buzzing. 

Has it started? my stream just says ESPN+ Event About to Begin

Whats edgars last 3 fights? I cant believe he is getting anotber shot. Be hard match up for edgar. 

I believe the first fight starts at 4pm. 

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

early prelim show begins in 15 minutes my dude! 

Thai Dye -

I believe the first fight starts at 4pm. 

12 AM for me :( 

The Magician Longs to See - 
UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

early prelim show begins in 15 minutes my dude! 

Thanks

Did it start yet?

Hurricane Hasan -

Did it start yet?

First fighters about to enter. 

Why isn't this fella stickied at the top? 

Also no fighter commentator? Just Anik and Joe? That's kinda cosey. 

Good fight here for Koch to get his career back on track. He looks pumped and ready to go. 

"FIGHTING out of the red corner"

-shows the blue corner

Hahaha Brucie boy, don't often remember him fucking up

90% of that card looks like something you'd expect to see on a fight pass event.

1 Like

Not a fan of Bruce, but yeah, he rarely makes mistakes like that.

1 Like

Koch already tired after one round. He should avoid the clinch and use his speed advantage.

Thai Dye -

Koch already tired after one round. He should avoid the clinch and use his speed advantage.

I think he looks a bit better in the striking. I think he might stop him if they don't end up on the fence