UFC 244 results & discussion

Blagoi really would have been something special had he not gotten stabbed in the heart. He's just never looked as good since recovering from that. 

Ivanov is the favorite?   

Tug Dabone -

6 (T)KO's so far.

The record for a single UFC card is 8.

Which event was that? I wonder most finishes by sub and ko 

Was planning on avoiding this one but I think Lewis pulls out the w. 

The Ghost of REED ROTHCHILD -

Ivanov is the favorite?   

Yes -125 to -105

supavgx -
Tug Dabone -

6 (T)KO's so far.

The record for a single UFC card is 8.

Which event was that? I wonder most finishes by sub and ko 

It's happened 4 times, most recently UFC 199.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

Blagoi really would have been something special had he not gotten stabbed in the heart. He's just never looked as good since recovering from that. 

yeah. getting stabbed in the heart really takes it outta you.

who knew?

You guys are MAJOR DUMBASSES posting the website name on this thread.  You don't think the UFC monitors this?  lol.  Send private messages... or be prepared for X website to go down soon. 

El_Geronimo_de_Gato -

who knew?

I disagree.  He has looked better than he looked before the stabbing.

God damn Lewis is explosive. 

ducks18 -
El_Geronimo_de_Gato -

who knew?

I disagree.  He has looked better than he looked before the stabbing.

No way.

It's like watching two elephants fight.

ducks18 -

You guys are MAJOR DUMBASSES posting the website name on this thread.  You don't think the UFC monitors this?  lol.  Send private messages... or be prepared for X website to go down soon. 

yeah, because endeavors piracy dept doesnt know how to use google.

right...

1 Like

I don't really like Heavyweight MMA that much. Except for the Heavyweights who have lighter weight level abilities, Barnett's submission game, Cormier's wrestling and height, Stipe's boxing and KO power, Overeem's muay thai, Fedor's all action aggression non stop pressure with world class judo/sambo, the thing is when they're just two big guys who are good at everything HW MMA is boring.

Stabbed in the heart? WTF! That's some gladiator shit. Fighting to this guy ain't shit after all that.. 

ELam -

UFC doesn't monitor shit, all they have to do is use fucking google if they want to find streams. There are businesses whose sole purpose is to monitor piracy and issue takedown notices. Any streams that are up right now couldn't give two fucks about take downs notices.

MAJOR DUMBASSES !

Anyone can hook me up please I'm in woop woop and no access to a pub

These Walruses are banging! 

1 Like

It's over! Lewis made his last stand right there

that's a lot of beef flying around

1 Like