UFC 244 results & discussion

CRE - Lewis is a great character. UFC is glad to have him for sure after he retired prematurely.

???

luque

KnockoutThoughts -

Derrick Lewis just said some foul ass shit.. wtf did this faggot just say? Talking about hitting Ivanov in that bootyhole in his chest, and that his hands were too wet, Ivanov likes it raw and dry. Wtf? That's not some shit a man is supposed to say about another man.. it wasn't even funny bro. That shit just made things awkward instantly. Even Joe was like uhhh Ok.. lol

Apparently he's hit or miss with the post fight interviews.

The way I would most accurately describe this card before and after the fact is great matchups. Every fight has been a great matchup, and every fight has had a decisive winner. We're getting it all. Great fighters, high action fights, and the finishes to go along with it. 

1 Like
Taylor27 - 
CRE - Lewis is a great character. UFC is glad to have him for sure after he retired prematurely.

???

Remember when Lewis retired after having a bad back issue?

Taylor27 -

???

You don't remember him retiring?

I have luque. Been on the train for his win streak and I think he has all the tools standing to get it done. Guessing a left hook. Noticed the line going back and forth with both guys as high as -130 today. 

Wonderboy.

Another fight I'm excited for! 

CRE -
Taylor27 - 

???

Remember when Lewis retired after having a bad back issue?

no.

you should go make 18 threads about it. 

Luque giving Wonderboy too much space. Gotta smother him

Wow. Wonderboy has aged.

Now luque stepping in and making it a dogfight..

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

Wow. Wonderboy has aged.

wonder35yearoldman

Good fight 

Just feels like wonderboy is gonna get caught.

Great round. Both guys showing their strengths. 1-0 Luque imo

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

Wow. Wonderboy has aged.

I havent seem him since Woodley. Oh shit 

Brogran seems to have a ridiculous hard-on for Luque. Does he roll at a 10th Planet?

Great fight 

1 Like