UFC 244 results & discussion

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

Lmao, shut up Dom. "I don't wanna be able to take shots well." Yeah, I'm sure your rather have a glass jaw.

Nah cause he wants to have a career afterwards.  He can't be a brain dead vegetable 

Great win for Wonderboy. I was wrong. Wonderboy really sat down on some of his shots tonight. His punches looked powerful and crisp. 

Is Frankie wearing a wig?

Gohan blanco -
ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

Lmao, shut up Dom. "I don't wanna be able to take shots well." Yeah, I'm sure your rather have a glass jaw.

Nah cause he wants to have a career afterwards.  He can't be a brain dead vegetable 

Just because your able to take a shot well, doesn't mean you have to take beatings. 

2-1 Wonderboy imo. Judges gave him the 30-26. Wonderboy took over in the 2nd round and dominated the rest of the fight. The 3rd was a beat down. 

KnockoutThoughts -

Derrick Lewis just said some foul ass shit.. wtf did this faggot just say? Talking about hitting Ivanov in that bootyhole in his chest, and that his hands were too wet, Ivanov likes it raw and dry. Wtf? That's not some shit a man is supposed to say about another man.. it wasn't even funny bro. That shit just made things awkward instantly. Even Joe was like uhhh Ok.. lol

Ya.  He was trying too hard to be funny.  He just sounded retartded 

1 Like

Anyone give Tills chin a chance of lasting here?

Forrest Griffin and the Metro by T-mobile casting couch.

1 Like

Lol forest a little too soon with the sweat wipe 

Bisping=Champ4Life -

I've got him. 

Thai Dye -
Bisping=Champ4Life -

I've got him. 

Want Till to win I just can't see it

Curious to see if Till can take better shot at 185

Target_the_Gash -

Easy card of the year here. So many good fights tonight, non stop action.

Hats off to all the warriors bringing their A-games to the MSG.

Can't believe this only co-main and we still got the potential fight of the year after that.

I was just thinking that I'm already satisfied. Need the already nutted but she still suckin gif. Amazing night of fights. 

Bisping=Champ4Life -
Thai Dye -
Bisping=Champ4Life -

I've got him. 

Want Till to win I just can't see it

He looked good against Masvidal until the punch. I don't see Kelvin shooting in on him. I think they go punch for punch. Hopefully till keeps that chin tucked and brings his hands back to his face. 

Pm please?

The Leg Collector -

Is that Terry Etim in Tills corner?

Yep.

I feel like Till is getting KOed. I like him but Kelvin is dangerous.

The Leg Collector -

Is that Terry Etim in Tills corner?

Yeah. Team Kaobon

1 Like

Kelvin looking chubbier than usual.

1 Like

I hate Mexican music