UFC 244 results & discussion

Okay. I agree with that conspiracy guy that said this BMF shit is just to get The Rock in there with cross over appeal.

This fight will be fun, hopefully, but it really should be the main event of a Fight Night. Neither have a chance against Colby or Usman.

CRE - If you don't like the biggest movie star and one of the greatest pro wrestlers ever hyping up a Jorge Masvidal and Nate Diaz fight...

Then what?

I've been ice cold so far on every fight..lol My COD! I have one last fighter left to curse. Jorge Masvidal is my pick for this one. I feel bad picking him. Am I the new CRE?

Nick actually looking better than he has recently.

rawest brothers in mma history

I'm ready 

nicks head looks huge

Homelander - Okay. I agree with that conspiracy guy that said this BMF shit is just to get The Rock in there with cross over appeal.

This fight will be fun, hopefully, but it really should be the main event of a Fight Night. Neither have a chance against Colby or Usman.

You’re retarded.

Lol at Nick shadow boxing 

1 Like

Wow what an epic fucking card! In NY, for the Baddest Motherfucker title, and the President and the Rock are in the house at the same fucking time. Bro this is like a hollywood script for a movie the Rock would be in. It gets no better, and the card has lived up to the hype so far! This is by far the best card of the year so far. No contest. All KO's... all action! Great fights... man. This card is legendary already, and we still have the main event left to watch.

This mix and entrance all time great shit

I have Masvidal. I think Nate's about to get stopped. 

That Eminem track though! That track was fire when it came out... wow! This card

I need that track... fire!!

Finally.

The most exciting fight in ages.

The anti establishment, motherfucking Anti heroes. 

Loving this.

Masvidal has been sleeping top guys. It's hard to pick against him. Can't wait for this to crack off

2 Likes

2 Likes

AMAZING card! IF the main event lives up to they hype I will cum all over everything in my home! 

1 Like
Thai Dye -

I have Masvidal. I think Nate's about to get stopped. 

I think so too. I don't want either guy to lose.

theINFAMOUScarpe -

Damn.. impressive. Your butthole is clenched no doubt for this one..lol